Chapter 19

Kenzie's POV

Zach and I started packing my stuff immediately.

"Oh and there's one more thing I need to tell you." Zach said.

Uh oh.

"The tour doesn't start for another month. Digi wanted to get us a little one month vacation. To.... HAWAII!" He said.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I asked. Omg! Hawaii! Ahhhhhh!

"Yes, so pack summer clothes too, cause it's hot there." He said and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I can't thank you enough Zach. You're the best boyfriend ever!" I said then kissed his lips.

I started packing even more stuff. So now I have 2 suitcases and my jansport backpack as my carry on.

In one suitcase I have undergarments, toiletries, pants, shorts, sweatshirts, jackets, crop tops and tanks. (Don't Ask how I got it all in there) and in the other I have my long sleeve shirts along with the shoes I am bringing, nikes, converse, vans, uggs, and flip flops. And socks of course.

In my carry on, I put my laptop in there, along with my camera, camera charger, laptop charger, phone charger, my wallet, my makeup, and hair tools. Again, it all fit, but I don't know how. And I know, that's not really the kind of stuff you put in a carry on, but oh well. There was no room left in the other suitcases.

- fast forward to 5pm the next day

"Brooke! I'm gonna miss you, and we will have to FaceTime so much! I love you, and goodbye!" I said hugging her.

"Ray, take care of Brooke while I'm gone. And if you don't I'll chop your dick off when I get back. Just kidding, but seriously. Bye!"

"Tyyyyyyyyyy! Dude I'm gonna miss you so much. We have to keep in touch! Text me everyday. Love you!"

"Bye mom, I'm gonna miss you so much. Stay safe, I love you." I said as I hugged my mom for the hundredth time.

"And you, I'm gonna miss you so much Emily. We finally picked a name for you. Bye pup!" I said petting Emily.

We had a little get together before I left. It was nice.

"Goodbye everyone, I'll see you soon, love you all!" I said and walked out the front door with my luggage, over to Zachs house. Zach and Apryll were ready to go, we only had to put my luggage in the back.

After they put my stuff in Apryll started up the car. Everyone from my house came out and waved goodbye to us as we drove away to the airport.

"Are you guys excited?" Apryll asked us as we neared the airport.

"Of course! I can't wait to soak up the sun, and go to the beach, and ugh I can't contain my excitement." I said.

"I'm fucking hype" Zach said.

We got in the airport and went through security and all that jazz. We went and sat down, waiting for our flight to be called.

"Flight 671 to Hawaii is now boarding. Flight 671 to Hawaii is now boarding." The lady on the speaker said.

We grabbed our stuff and boarded the plane.

-fast forward

We hopped off the plane and went to go get our luggage. Hawaii is hot.

We got our stuff and got a taxi to our hotel. When we pulled up I was stunned. It was absolutely gorgeous.

"This is our hotel?! It's beautiful!" I said and Apryll nodded her head.

"Wow" Zach said looking all around.

"Okay so you guys have your own room together, and I'm right next door. So no funny business, got it?" Apryll said.

"Got it." Zach and I said in sync.

We got to our room and it was like a master suite. There was a bedroom, living room area, kitchen and bathroom, but they weren't tiny at all. And we had a balcony.

"This is a fucking dream." I said pinching myself.

Ouch. No it's not.

"How about we hit up the beach?" Zach said. I nodded my head.

Everyone else flys in tomorrow.

I put my hair into a braid, then got on my bathing suit and put Nike shorts over the bikini bottoms. (Picture)

We told Apryll where we were going then left. The beach was right across from the hotel, so it was like a 3 minute walk.

I pulled out my phone and went onto snapchat.

I took a picture of the water with the caption

'Guess where we are 😏😜'

Zach and I ran into the water, (thank god I had my life proof case on) and started splashing each other. It was really fun.

And the water was so fucking blue!

I took out my phone and started to vlog.

"Hey guys, we are currently in Hawaii. I fucking love it here and I've only been here for like an hour. Look how clear and blue this water is! Holy shit. But I'm getting hungry, so I think we might go out to eat or just go order room service. Now that I think about it, room service sounds hella good right now." I said into my phone then stopped recording.

"Shall we?" I asked Zach holding out my hand for him to take.

"We shall." He said and took my hand. We walked like this back to the hotel and into our room.

-

"Hmm," Zach said while looking through the little room service menu.

"I want some pizza. Oh and macaroni and cheese!" I said.

"Not a perfect combo, but it'll do. And French fries. You can't have pizza without frenchfries." He said.

He called and ordered the room service and in about 20 minutes it was here.

After the guy brought it in, I looked at it, and it all looked so good. I took out my phone and vlogged again.

"So as you can see, we got room service. And damn, it looks delicious!" I said showing the food then locking my phone.

Zach went over and asked his mom if she wanted any, but she had already gotten her own.

I took a bite of my pizza.

"Holy fuck. This shit is fucking amazing!" I said.

After we stuffed our faces with food, we laid down in our bed, then eventually fell asleep, ready to meet everyone else on Digi tomorrow.