Chapter 32

I texted my mom, and told her I was sleeping over a friends house. She texted back saying okay and not to stay up too late.

Zach went home to go get dressed and I went to my closet. I couldn't find anything I wanted to wear.

I went over to my bed, and went under and pulled out a box. Inside the box is a shirt I bought without my mom knowing. I opened it up, and there it was.

It's a black crop top, with two white weed leaves basically right on the boobs.

I don't know why, but I love this shirt.

I paired it with white jean shorts and daisy vans. I curled my hair and put on my normal mascara and eyeliner. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt pretty satisfied. The only bad thing is that the crop top showed almost more than half my stomach.

Zach came back, wearing joggers and a t shirt. He looked hot. I absolutely love seeing Zach in joggers.

I grabbed my purse, and put my phone in it. I locked my fingers with Zachs, and we walked out the door. My friend Ashley, who's having the party doesn't live far. So why not walk.

"Nice shirt." Zach said chuckling as we were walking.

"Shut up." I said laughing.

"Why are the leaves on your boobs?" He asked.

"I don't know Zach maybe that's how the shirt is supposed to be." I said.

"That's hot." He grinned.

Once we got to the party, we went inside. There was alcohol everywhere and I almost immediately smelled weed.

"What do you wanna do first?" I asked Zach.

"Whatever you want to do babe"

"Drink" I said smiling.

We went over to the 40 bottles of alcohol and poured ourself some. I mixed mine with 5 things. It was fucking amazing.

I swallowed more of the alcohol down, it burning my throat.

Once I finished I put my cup on the table and brought Zach to the living room to dance. The drunkness was coming to me.

We danced for a little, me grinding on him, then we went to get some shots. I took 3, and Zach took 7.

"IM FUCKING DRUNK" he screamed through the whole house. It was so funny.

"Me too!" I said to Zach.

I spotted Ivy, and she walked over to me.

"Heyyyyy!" I said, well, yelled to her.

"Sup bitch! Wanna go smoke?"

"Umm, maybe just one hit." I told her. We followed her into the room where everyone was in a circle smoking weed. When it was my turn, I took a hit, then blew the smoke out of my mouth.

Zach tried it and I think he actually liked it. I do, but I'm not addicted.

We ended up taking two more hits. We were both high as hell. His eyes were bloodshot red and I'm sure mine were too.

"Let's go home." Zach said to me.

My mom won't be home until morning, so why not?

We started walking home. On the way home we messed around. We were jumping laughing, running, just having a good time.

When we got to my house I unlocked the door and we walked up to my room. I turned on Netflix and Zach started running his hands through his hair.

"Babe how about we add to this fun night?" Zach asked me smirking.

"Zach I don't know. I'm drunk off my ass and high as hell." I said honestly, even though I won't even remember saying this.

"Please." He said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I said giving in.

WARNING SEX SCENES!!!!!!!

He started pulling off my shirt from the bottom. Then he pulled off my shorts so now I was only in my bra and underwear. He stared at my boobs for a moment, then undid the clasp in the back, setting my boobs free. (#freethenipple 😂😂😂 )

Then I took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. I pushed his boxers down and his dick sprung up. He already had a boner.

"Excited?" I said with a smirk.

I put it in my mouth and started sucking. I gave him a blowjob until he came and then he wanted to get down on me. He did, and then once he was done, he grabbed a condom.

He let me put it on, and then started thrusting into me. He went faster each time, pleasing us both.

"Shit Zachhhhhhhhh" I said feeling the pleasure build up.

"Hold on baby." He said.

He exploded into the condom and I let out some squirts. He threw the condom away and laid on the bed with me.

"I definitely haven't missed your sex." Zach said smirking at me.

"Come on, let's go shower." I said to him and he followed me. I turned on the water and when it got warm we got in. He washed my hair and I washed his. It was just perfect.

I closed my eyes and let the warm water hit my head. I was interrupted by Zach sticking his finger inside of my pussy.

"Zach" I said.

"Kenzie." He said mocking me.

He pushed his finger in and out.

"Ohh fuck. How do you have this effect o-on m-m-meee." I said between moans.

"Don't know babe." He said as I reached my climax and let it out.

SEX SCENE OVER

We finished our shower and went to bed. I texted my mom and told her I was home just so she wasn't surprised in the morning.

I fell asleep almost instantly, dreading the hangover I would have in the morning.

_______________________