Chapter 22

When I woke up I felt like complete shit.

It feels like my heart was ripped out of my chest.

I looked to my right and Shawn was next to me. I cuddled into his chest. I used to do this with zach all of the time. A tear rolled down my cheek and onto Shawns chest.

"Kenzie it'll be okay." He said stroking my back. I had no clue he was awake.

I shook my head.

"No it won't be okay. My heart was torn to shreds last night." I said to him.

He sat up and hugged me really tight. Like to the point where it was hard to breathe.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he was still hugging me tightly.

"Hugging you tight enough so that your broken heart won't be broken anymore."

I smiled. For the first time in many hours. Shawn is a true gentleman. He knows how to treat a girl and I admire that so much.

"Thank you Shawn." I said and we pulled apart from the hug.

"So everyone from digi is going to the beach today, so get ready." He said with that adorable smile on his face.

I got up and grabbed my bikini, (picture) and got dressed in the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, and put on a little bit of waterproof mascara. I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail, and walked out of the bathroom.

Shawn stood there, with his eyes wide open.

"Oh do I look bad? Should I change?" I asked.

"No, no you look... Amazing." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up. I covered up my face so he couldn't see me blush.

"Stop, I like it when you blush. It's cute." He said smiling then turning around to go into the bathroom.

I knew I was blushing even harder then before. God, this boy makes me feel some type of way. He makes me forget about Zach and what he did to me.

I heard the shower go on, so I decided to go over to Aprylls room and talk to her.

I knocked on the door and she opened it. She told me to come in and I did.

"Hey Kenzie, what's up?"

"Um I just wanted to ask you if you could ask the digi managers to put me somewhere that's not with Zach for the meet and greets." I asked her and she looked confused. I was holding in my tears.

"Uh sure. Why?"

"Zach and I broke up." I said quietly. She was about to say something when someone interrupted us.

"Hey mom who was at the door?" He asked. Zach.

"Kenzie.." Zach said in a quiet voice.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I can't even look at him without crying. This is what I get for falling in love.

"I have to go." I said and ran out of the room and into Shawns.  He was laying on the bed, dressed and fresh out of the shower.

I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I hate this. I hate feeling this way." I cried out.

"And how do you feel? What do you feel?" He asked me and I thought for a moment. I feel so many things right now.

"I feel hurt, angry, betrayed, broken, everything. I feel lonely and sad and I just want to be happy again. I want everything to be okay." I told him honestly.