Chapter 43

The show ended and Ellen thanked us for being on the show again. We went back stage and I practically stuffed my face, because why not?

Everyone else was pretty much gone, and everyone else was cleaning up the set. We got into the cars and went back to the hotel. We all decided to take naps then go out to dinner later.

I laid in bed with Zach. I put my head on his chest and heard the sound of his heart beating.

I went on Twitter as I heard little snores come out of Zachs mouth.

"@kenzielancaster: how did I get so lucky to have someone as amazing as Zach? I'm beyond blessed.

I smiled as I posted the tweet. It's true. I'm so lucky to have him. He makes me feel like the only girl in the world.

When I woke up, Zach wasn't anywhere in the room. After about 10 minutes, he walks into the room.

"Hey sorry I just took a walk." He said and came over to kiss me.

"Okay babe." I smiled at him and kissed him again.
-

As we were finishing up our meal, I got a text from Brooke.

Brooke: YOU NEED TO CALL ME RIGHT NOW.

Kenzie: right now? What happened? Are you okay?

Brooke: yeah I'm okay. This isn't about me. Just please call me Kenzie this is serious.

"Guys I'm gonna head back to the hotel. I'm just gonna walk. I'm gonna call Brooke and see how she's doing and just catch up with her." I told everyone.

"Okay be safe." My mom smiled at me.

"I will." I said to her. "Bye Zach, love you." I said as I kissed his cheek and walked out the door.

I got to the hotel really fast and then I called Brooke.

"Hello? Brooke why did you need me to call you?"

She sighed before she said anything else.

"Kenzie have you been on Twitter since you posted that tweet earlier?" Brooke asked me.

"No, why?" I asked her.

"Kenzie you need to look." Brooke says and I put her on speaker and grab my laptop.

I log into my account and the first thing I see is a picture of two people hugging, then another of them about to kiss. No...

I click on it and see a familiar face. Zach.

"H-hes cheating on m-me?" I stuttered.

"I think so Kenz." Brooke says quietly into the phone.

"I gotta go." I say quickly into the phone and hang up.

Brooke sends me a bunch of texts, but I don't bother to read any of them. My heart is numb. I can't see anything except the tears gathering in my eyes. My heart is racing and feels like it's breaking. Everything I said today meant nothing to him. Everything he said to me meant nothing.

He fucking lied to me on the Ellen show. He's making ME look like a complete idiot.

So many thoughts swirled around in my head. I cant focus. I can't think straight. I can't believe he would do this to me.