5. Time to return

Sanem woke up from a somewhat troubled sleep. She did not remember exactly what dream she had had, but she was strangely restless. It took him a moment to focus on what was going on around her. Then she realised that she was on the boat. Someone was stroking her back with continuous movements. She raised her head abruptly. It was resting on a muscular chest that could only belong to one person. As soon as she met his gaze she murmured with a sly smile: "Can..."

"Good morning love."

"Good morning..." said Sanem stretching a little.

"Sleep well?" Can asked.

"Mh, mh..." replied Sanem, nodding his head.

"Are you alright? Are you sure?"

"Yes... why do you ask?"

"Because at some point this morning, you got a bit agitated. Did you have a nightmare?"

Sanem hesitated then admitted, "Actually... I know I had a dream that left me a little weirded out, and restless but... to be honest I can't remember it.... What time is it anyway?"

"It's eight o'clock... Macho. I'll tell you what. I'll go make you a nice breakfast now and squeeze you some orange juice so you get some vitamins. It will give you a bit of a boost. You need to be energetic today," Can said as he got out of bed and then leaned down to kiss Sanem on the cheek.

"It'll help you come to your senses," Can murmured in her ear, "because I can still see you're still a bit sleepy."

"Mh, yes you're right... after the phone call with Mihiriban I was devastated," Sanem recalled.

"I saw," Can winked.

"I'm going to take a shower now, it will do me good," she thought.

"Perfect, you go ahead, while I go make breakfast, I'll be upstairs if you need me. I'll be waiting for you there. I have a surprise for you, Macho."

"A surprise? What surprise?" exclaimed Sanem.

"I won't tell you, you'll see."

"Then I'll hurry up, CapCan." Said Sanem catapulting himself out of bed.

_____________________

Hello reader :)

Thank you for reading chapter five.

Until the next one!If you like, leave me a comment.