26. The envelope

The next day was very busy right from the morning. Can and Sanem had met Bulut, who was busy loading more vegetables for the market. They arranged to meet at the agency at lunchtime. Can recommended that they phone him as soon as he and Deniz arrived at the entrance. They would meet them there.

Once at the company, they did not stop for a moment. They had a meeting with the creative team to check the work done for Mrs Remide, after which Sanem and Can locked themselves in the office to work on the book cover design. Shortly afterwards, they were also joined by Deren. The book had priority at the moment. The American publishing house had announced that the publication of the first volume would be in about two months' time and the other two would be another two months apart. Therefore, the design of all three covers had to be sent all at once.

Then they asked for another meeting with the creative members of Sanem. with her there were Can, Cey Cey, Muzo and Deren, to approve and edit the packaging for the new line. Once that meeting was also over, it was lunchtime. While the lovebirds waited in their office for Bulut and Deniz to arrive, they decided to order lunch. They both ordered cheese toasts and while they eated Sanem informed Can that she would be working from the estate the next day. She had to test some formulas for the new perfume line.

"That's why I'll be working from home." she repeated.

"So you're leaving me alone? I will come alone to the agency?" said Can a little sad.

"Can I cannot be there, unfortunately." Was Sanem's reply.

"Well... I could work from home too." he suggested.

"And who will take care of the agency? Deren?" she asked.

"Well, she has done it many times." replied Can.

"Can, we can't always give that responsibility to Deren. Besides, the final decisions have to be made by us. She should still warn us. At least one of us has to be here. I unfortunately have the workshop there, all the instruments, the flowers, etc... I have to stay there, but you come! Don't worry." she replied quietly.

"OK. You are right." replied Can. "But know that I will miss you so much!"

"I'll miss you too, but I'll still see you at the end of the day." she replied caressing him. He kissed her hand.

Sanem's phone rang. "Oh! It's Bulut!"

"Hello Bulut?" answered Sanem on the phone. "Ah, you're here at the front door. OK, wait, we'll come to you."

"OK, we're coming." And he hung up.

"Let me guess. They have arrived and are waiting for us at the entrance, am I right?" he guessed.

"That's right," she replied, smiling.

As always, the agency was deserted at that hour, so Can and Sanem arrived at the entrance surrounded by peaceful silence.

They saw them outside and waved them in.

"Wow Sanem, Can... is this the real Fikri Harika?" asked Deniz with wide eyes.

"Yes, Deniz. Don't be scared by the greyness outside, inside is a world full of colour. Welcome." said Sanem.

Bulut was not surprised. He had worked for the most prestigious foreign companies in the past, so he was not at all surprised by the building.

"Wow, really nice place." was his only comment.

"Thank you Bulut, welcome." replied Can welcoming him.

"Welcome Bulut." said Sanem. "Come, come in."

"Please follow us." said Can.

They entered.