16. They are back, baby!

Meanwhile, Can and Sanem at the estate had banished the shadows of that phone call with Aziz by taking a long walk in nature, and now their mood was back to the cheerful and euphoric one of before. They had picked some flowers for new scents and returned. The time had come to set out.

Mihriban had warned them with a message. They were all ready.

It was still an hour before the appointed time, but they decided to leave early and drive slowly. They had planned to park far from the agency and arrive on foot.

At Fikri Harika, however, the excitement about the meeting was beginning to make itself felt. Cey Cey, running screaming left and right like a coyote with Muzo chasing him. The creative team had gathered to gossip, imagining the worst disaster scenarios.

"No," said Leyla looking up from her office. "This calls for a good pep talk." She walked determinedly out of the room and said to the creative team: "In five minutes everyone gather downstairs. Everyone! Let's have a good speech."

Deren heard and went out." Cey Cey! Muzo!" stop running and come here! I have a task for you."

"Say, Mrs Deren." said Muzo, bringing a hand to his head as if standing at attention.

"Derosh, tell us," said Cey Cey in a low voice.

"Now you take and make sure all these people are downstairs. Do I make myself clear? If I see even one of them around... I'll fire you! Shoo! Go!"

"Shoo? What are we, chickens?!" exclaimed Muzo.

"Ah! Madam Remide! The lady Remide! The chicken queen!" exclaimed Cey Cey in panic.

"But what Mrs Remide, Cey Cey! Come on!" said Muzo dragging him away.

"I'll take care, Mrs Deren," said Muzo taking his friend under his arm.

"Ah! I can't do it. I'll have a nervous breakdown before my time!" said Deren.

"Oww, I miss Can and Sanem! With them the situation would have been more manageable!" she exclaimed.

"Who are you telling Deren! I miss them so much too!" said Leyla.

Emre and Mihriban also arrived.

"What's going on?" asked Emre.

"Nothing my dear, the usual chaos before a meeting," said Leyla. "I told everyone to go downstairs. Shall we go?" he asked.

"Um, Leyla, go ahead and tell your folks to stay inside the break room until we finish the meeting or we need them. Or I will let them know by message when the time comes." Said Mihriban.

"I can notify them, it's not a problem," said Leyla.

"No, I'd better do it. You must be with me to entertain the guests as the agency contact person. And then knowing them a little I can try to anticipate their requests. ' said Mihriban.

"OK." said Leyla then.

"Let's go." exclaimed Deren.

While inside the Fikri Harika, Deren, Mihriban, Leyla and Emre were giving a pep talk to the whole assembled team, Can and Sanem had arrived near the agency. As Can was parking, Sanem's phone rang. It was a message from Mihriban. She had arranged for Mevkibe and Nihat not to leave the break room until she had contacted them. That way, if all went well, they would have a moment alone with Sanem's parents. They would show themselves to them separately. In case of need, however, the agency had invested heavily in home automation over the past two years. And Mihriban had an app that allowed him to control the cameras in every room of the Fikri Harika. If Nihat and Mevkibe had tried to peek in, she could have easily locked them in. Desperate times, call for desperate measures!