22. And now?

When the call was over, Can returned to the living room.

"Mihriban will be fine. Understand?" comforted Sanem.

"Yes, Sanem is right." said Deniz. "You'll see it will all work out. They will find him."

"And he will pay for it. You can be sure of that." said Bulut.

"Can?" called Sanem as he saw him enter.

"Here I am." Can approached Sister Mihriban and as Sanem held her right hand tightly, he gently took her left and closed it between his own. "Mihriban, I spoke to an old acquaintance. A private investigator who managed to find me when it seemed impossible. His name is Volkan." said Can looking at Sanem.

"Volkan! Of course! Bravo, my love!" exulted Sanem.

"He also managed to unearth the dirty tricks Yigit had concocted for Sanem's creams." continued Can looking at Bulut.

Bulut nodded his head, lowering it. He knew he had been wrong about Yigit. He was not the correct person he had shown himself to be.

"No one can find that bastard Selim better than him." Can replied. "I sent him a picture and told him to find out everything he can about him. Volkan is trusted. And he is at your complete disposal. Here." Can handed a note to Mihriban.

"This is his number. You can call him and tell him anything you see fit. As soon as he has some information, I told him to contact you directly. That way you will be the first to know."

"Can..." Mihriban was speechless. "Can... I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything Mihriban, you have done so much for me and Sanem, and this is nothing in comparison."

"Yes, Can is right. If these two years have been heavy for you, it is also a bit because of us. In our absence, we have burdened you with commitments on top of the worries you already had. And this is just a smidgen of what you have done for us, but allow us. Allow us to help you." said Sanem.

"Guys, I... I don't know what to say. Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart." she replied touched.

"Mihriban, as I told you before, I can easily take care of your case legally. It won't be much, but I think in a situation like this all help is welcome." offered Bulut.

"Bulut, but you left here to get out of trouble, and now that you are back you are involved again in...' Mihriban said without being able to complete the sentence. Sanem interrupted her.

"One minute! One minute! Are you back? Here? Really?" asked Sanem. "What do you mean? What did I miss?" she continued surprised.

"This is not the time to tell the full story, but suffice it to say that I am back. I had taken a break from the estate and work in the fields, but now I am here. Mrs Mihriban agrees. So you will have extra help in the vegetable garden."

"Ah, but that's wonderful! Welcome back Bulut!" Sanem threw himself at him with élan, embracing him vigorously. "Ah, but it's perfect! I am so happy!"

"Great Really! Welcome back Bulut!" said Can.

"Where are you staying? Are you staying at the estate?" asked Sanem curiously.

"No, I have a flat in the village. I will come here to work the land."

"Ah! But you look at Bulut, what a surprise!" said Sanem thinking aloud.

"I'm staying too!" said Deniz suddenly.

"What?!" exclaimed Sanem.

"Yes!" replied Deniz smiling.