12. The plan in the agency

"Wow guys... what can I say. I would listen to you guys for hours. You guys are like one of those romantic movies that you live in the flesh and never get tired of. Yours truly is a dream! I am so happy for you. You deserve all the best."

"Thank you Mihriban." Said Can hugging Sanem.

"E... Mihriban it's your turn. You know everything about us now. Tell us a little about the agency. How are things progressing?"

"Things are progressing well. We got back some of Fikri Harika's historical clients. Do you remember, Can, the list you left me before you left? Deren worked on it and managed to get them back."

"Excellent. Well done Deren."

"I, on the other hand, promoted the agency to old acquaintances of mine and your father's, reconnecting with people I had worked with, during my time with the company. And then... we got some new clients. Let's say, that in these two years, we tried to get some good publicity in order to rebuild our credibility. It was a long process, even though we already had a good foundation. And we have strengthened that foundation, making it even more solid than it once was."

"Great, great. But I think we need bigger jobs. Now that we're on the right track, we need a big push!" commented Can decisively.

"Oh, by the way, Mrs Remide contacted us. She asked about you and said she has a new project to propose, but she wants to speak directly and exclusively with you about it. I told her that you would be in touch once you return."

"Aunt Remide?" asked Can

"Mrs Remide? Ah, what a sweet woman she is! I love her so much," Sanem exclaimed.

"She didn't let anyone know what it was about, did she?"

"Not that I know of. Madame Remide was very blunt. It's you or no one!"

"Ah, the usual Remide!" Can and Sanem exclaimed in unison, looking at each other and smiling.

"She is our biggest supporter," Can replied.

"Yeah. What a woman! I hold her in high esteem." added Sanem.

"We will contact her as soon as we have settled down professionally." said Can.

"Now I would like to move on to our plan. I was thinking about how to proceed tomorrow." said Sanem.

"Ahd... do you have an idea to surprise and leave everyone stunned?" asked Mihriban.

Can and Sanem looked at each other complicitly.

"Well"...said Sanem, "actually we have an idea."

"Say... let's hear what you have in mind?"

"The idea is to regroup everyone in the agency with an excuse. By everybody, I mean Sanem's family, my brother and the whole team in the agency. They all need to be gathered in one place." said Can.

"OK... and?"

"But they must not know that we are coming," Sanem continued.

"They have to believe that the agency got, at the last minute, a very important meeting with two representatives that only you are in contact with."

"You said you reconnected with people you used to work with in the agency in the past, right?"

"Yes."

"Do any of these people know any other members of our agency apart from you? Who might have contact with Deren or Emre and so on?"

"Hmm... let me think." said Mihriban.

1. THIS IS ONLY THE BEGIN. STORY OF A NEVER UNTOLD ENDING (ENG VERSION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें