21. Aunt Remide's project

Can and Sanem arrived home on time, but received a surprise. Waiting for them in the living room were Mrs Remide and Metin, greeted by Deniz and Bulut.

"Aunt Remide!" exclaimed Can running to greet her.

"Can? My son! My dear, sweet son! How are you? And this hair?" asked Remide upon seeing him after so long.

"Mrs Remide!" exclaimed Sanem surprised as she looked at Metin.

"Hello Metin, welcome." greeted Sanem in the meantime.

"I am fine. Very well. This is the traveller's style. You should know it by now, I haven't changed that much! How are you?" asked Can apprehensively.

"With some aches and pains, son. Old age..." she replied.

"Ah, but I see you as fresh as a rose. Don't you, Sanem?" said Can turning to his wife.

"Sanem! Daughter! How good it is to see you again! How you have changed! The sea has done you good, I see." said Mrs Remide hugging her.

"It's marriage, Ms Remide. When two people love each other as they do, it could not be otherwise." replied Metin.

"Ah! I know Metin. The gleam in their eyes speaks volumes! Ah! You sons are so tanned. Sanem your style completely matches your husband's now, I see." commented Remide.

"Eh, yes. Let's just say he infected me." Said Sanem as she hugged her husband. He gave her a kiss on the head.

"What a surprise! Mrs Remide I'll make you a tea, will you take it?" she asked.

"Your friends have already offered me coffee, but I will be more than happy to have tea made with your own hands." replied the Chicken Queen.

"Metin, will you take it?" she asked.

"Gladly. Thank you Sanem." he replied without hesitation.

"Then I'll make four teas. Bulut, Deniz, are you staying?" asked Sanem.

"What's going on?" asked Sanem in a whisper without being heard.

"I don't know. All we know is that this car arrived with the lady and her lawyer and they were looking for you. So, with Bulut's help, we brought them here, sat them down and entertained them." explained Deniz in a low voice.

"Did we do wrong, Sanem? Who are they?" she asked.

"No, no, you did well. In fact, thank you guys. I will explain later who they are. Now excuse me, but Ms Remide is very demanding." she replied.

"Go, go! Let's talk later, eh! We'll all meet at Mihriban's, alright?" said Deniz.

"Alright." replied Sanem, running behind the counter to prepare tea.

"Nice to meet you ma'am. Metin." replied Bulut. Then he added: "Hello Can."

"Nice to meet you." replied Deniz. "Hello Can."

"Aunt Remide one moment. I'll be right there. Deniz, Bulut are you leaving?" asked Can joining them at the door.

"No, no, we're going to Mihriban's. I told Sanem I'll meet you all at her place later. You come too!" said Deniz decisively.

"We just sat her down. She's not one to be resisted, it seems." added Bulut in a low voice, looking at the lady.

"No." replied Can, smiling.

"See you guys later and thanks." Can greeted.

"So Aunt Remide, what's with the surprise? Don't get me wrong. Sanem and I are always very happy to see you, aren't we?" said Can looking for support from his busy wife behind the counter.