29. The signature

The following days were very busy for Can and Sanem. Deniz had by now settled into Fikri Harika by teaming up with CeyCey.

Can was busy with the delivery of some important advertising campaigns. They had already presented the project to MRs Remide for the international fair, and he was leading the creative process. Sanem, on the other hand, was busy downstairs with the new company. The renovation work had started and She was talking to the architect, while for the book design She was only waiting for the American publisher's approval. Then all that was missing was Sanem's final check of the text before publication. Which, She had had to postpone due to too many commitments. Today, in addition to the daily hustle and bustle in the agency, there was also a lot of chaos... They were about to deliver the new office furniture.

"Sanem, you are required upstairs. Can wants you." Deniz had come to warn her as she spoke to the architect.

"Sorry," she then said.

"No problem, Deniz, thank you. I'll be right up. Mr Alec I'll be back later, if you have any doubts I'm upstairs."

"Don't worry Mrs Sanem, the work is progressing well. See you later."

Sanem ran upstairs to the Fikri Harika. She had her sneakers on. After last time's experience, it was not the case to experiment with heels again, especially with a construction site going on.

"Sanem, the office furniture has arrived. They are unloading them now." said Cey Cey as soon as Sanem emerged from the stairs at the entrance to the agency.

"Ah! Really?" she said all excited.

"Yes, they are bringing them up in the lift. I'm following them, don't worry."

"Take care Cey Cey. I'm counting on you!" she told her decisively.

"Don't worry! There are already some pieces in the office!" shouted Cey Cey as she ran off.

Deniz ran after her. "They're taking the old ones away too."

"OK, Deniz, thank you," she replied.

"You're welcome." she said back, returning to her seat.

Sanem hurried into the office. Can was standing there.

"There's my ray of sunshine!" he commented with open arms going towards her.

The room was completely empty. The old furniture Sanem had seen in the corridor as she ran to him.

"Ah! They've arrived! I'm so happy!" said Sanem clapping.

"Oh, yes!" Said Can coming up to kiss her on the cheek. "Welcome back."

"Oh, sorry love. I'm so thrilled!" said Sanem returning the kiss.

"I can see that." replied Can. "How's it going downstairs?"

"Ah, Can, really good! The architect said the work is going according to plan. You must come and see it too, later!" she told her elatedly.

"Of course, I'm coming." he replied, seeing her happiness. If she was happy, so was he.

"How is it going here? Mrs Remide's project? Is there any news?" she asked concentrating.

"Yes, and I wanted to tell you about it." he replied.

"Remide accepted the latest project proposal we presented to her. She liked your idea a lot and I must say that the team did a great job to represent it to the best of their ability." he said proudly.

"Ah, good! I'm glad Aunt Remide likes it!"

"She will hand over the design to the exhibition designer and work will begin. In the meantime we have to revise the logo and the spot, in short, take care of the graphics." Can replied.