50. Days to remember

It was a quiet day at the agency. Work-wise. But there was a certain excitement in the air. Everyone was excited. It was no ordinary day. Can was going to present the exhibition of his photos taken in the most inaccessible destinations of their honeymoon tour. Places where he had never yet been. The theme of the exhibition was 'the world's most natural ecosystems'. Those least touched by the hand of man. This theme had been chosen by the association of international photographers to which he belonged. It was Metin who told him the news and together with Sanem persuaded him to participate. Can immersed himself completely in the project. The exhibition was to be held at the studio-house that had been renovated a few years ago. There Can and the family had spent wonderful Christmas and summer holidays in recent years. On that day, Sanem stayed at the estate with the children, so they could prepare for the exhibition.

The children had grown so much. They were five years old now.

Once they were ready, they got into the car. The driver took them to the agency. They got out and entered Fikri Harika, running towards Mum and Dad's office, where Can was at that moment. "Easy, children!" exclaimed Sanem.

"I can't run after you!" she exclaimed. She was wearing heels. Can heard his wife's voice and looked out. He saw his children running towards him, all dressed up, and smiling he opened the door, and lowered himself on his knees to welcome them with open arms.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" the children said, diving into his arms.

"Ah! Here they are, my little wolves!" he said, hugging them tightly, tightly.

"Show yourselves!" he said, looking at them sharply. "How elegant you are!" he exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Sanem arrived at the door. With her heels and the dress she was wearing, she couldn't do much. "Phew," she huffed looking at herself.

"I really think I have the wrong dress."

Can heard her words.

"Look dad!" said Deniz. "I put on the bandana!" he exclaimed, lifting his trousers to show his ankle.

"Ah! You look great! High five!" he exclaimed. Deniz was dressed in smartly cut black trousers and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. "But there's something missing. Wait." said Can. He got up and walked to the bookcase behind the desk. He opened a drawer from which he pulled out a necklace. It was a small replica of the Albatross' necklace. He put it on him. "There, now you're perfect."

"What is that, Deniz?" her mother asked him.

"It's an Albatross!" he exclaimed.

"Ah! Bravo! It's an Albatross like daddy." she pointed out.

"Yes." he replied.

"Now you are a little Albatross too." said Can. "Will you give me a kiss?" he said pointing to his cheek.

Deniz quickly indulged him.

"And here are my princesses!" exclaimed Can as he looked at Yildiz and Ates fully dressed. They were wearing little princess dresses, sleeveless and with wide skirts. Ates was red, while Yildiz was blue. Can took those little hands in his, did the hand-kissing and made them both do a pirouette to get a better look at them.

Sanem smiled, and from the door moved to sit on the sofa.

"Daddy, look, we have flowers on our heads!" exclaimed Ates.

"I see it, I see it. They're beautiful." he said.

"It's a crown!" exclaimed Yildiz.

"It's a wreath, yes. That is indeed a wreath." her father repeated.