Prologue

George Armstrong's POV

"I've been hearing good things about your daughter's ability to handle business matters," He said before sipping a cup of coffee. 

"Yes, she is-" 

"Excuse me for interrupting, Mr. Armstrong, but if your daughter is so skilled in business, then why couldn't she save your own?" He fiercely asked. 

I calm myself before answering his question. 

"Despite my daughter's abundance of ideas, our company is in a critical state, and it is simply impossible for us to save it on our own,"

"So she's got some ideas, huh?"

"Yes, she has an impressive talent for generating innovative ideas, but I made the mistake of thinking that a 21-year-old couldn't possibly have valuable ideas for our business. I can't help but think that if I had listened to my daughter sooner,  our company might have been able to pull through the challenges we faced a year ago,"

"I've heard many great things about your daughter, and I'm sure she's as talented as they say. Unfortunately, my own daughter has a different set of skills,"

"But I heard she's the CEO of diversity pop right? One of your companies." 

"I don't think my daughter is as committed to the business world as Becky is. Becky has a true passion for it that sets her apart,"

"O, I understand, Mr. Sarocha"

"I'll be straightforward, Mr. Armstrong, there's the only way I can help you." 

I fiercely look at him, waiting for what offer he can give.

"I understand that Freen is not interested in men, and I fully respect that. Though, I would like to propose a mutually beneficial arrangement: a marriage between your daughter and mine. Your daughter's business expertise could be just what Diversity Pop needs to survive. Well, it's a Win-Win situation, Mr. Armstrong, Diversity Pop will surely survived, as well as your company."   

"I appreciate the offer, Mr. Sarocha, but I'm not sure that would be a good fit for my daughter. She's straight, and I don't think she would be comfortable with that kind of arrangement,"

"Think it over, Mr. Armstrong. You have one week to make a decision. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Take it, or leave it,"