22

Becky's POV

"Ah!"

I stood up at the sound of the scream I heard. I quickly went to the kitchen, knowing that's where the scream came from.

"What's happening?!" I asked as soon as I saw Freen wearing a hoodie, sunglasses, mask, and pajamas.

"The oil is attacking me," she simply said. I laughed at what she said and especially at her outfit. I knew she intentionally covered herself to avoid getting splattered with oil.

"And when did you learn to cook, Freen Sarocha?" I asked while looking at her burnt sunny-side-up egg, hotdog, and bacon.

"I really don't know how," she said disappointedly.

"But I can cook for us. I just wanted to prepare food for you before you woke up, but I ended up waking you up with my scream," she said.

"Why did you cook here? We have an air fryer, no need to use oil," I said. I noticed her scratching her head.

"What's that?" she asked.

Tsh. Freen really doesn't know anything about the kitchen, but it's cute how she still tries her best to cook for me, even though she knows cooking was never her thing. She's sweet.

"I'll cook. What do you want to eat?" I said.

"No. Let me cook for you this time, just teach me how to use the air fryer, please?" she said, pouting. When did a Freen Sarocha ever ask to cook for me? She is so cute when she pouts.

"Okay, fine," I said. She smiled at me, clearly excited to cook.

After I taught her, she quickly put the food in the air fryer.

"Do your morning routine, Becky. I'll take care of this," she said. I nodded and went to my room.

While doing my morning routine, I realized that I slept with Freen on the couch... because the last thing I remember was staring at her face while she was sleeping on my lap. Then maybe after that, I fell asleep too.

I don't even know if that was a normal thing for friends, but doing such things with Freen is really giving me comfort.

This vacation really saved both of us from overthinking. I know how much Freen loves Yssa, and I also love Sam. So I'm really grateful for this vacation because it made us forget about the pain temporarily.

Also, this vacation brings me closer to Freen, allowing me to get to know the person I married better. It made me happy realizing that she's not rude, snobby, or aloof like my expectations. Freen is a kind and sweet person; she just couldn't show that side to me before because of Yssa.

After finishing my morning routine, I returned to the kitchen only to find Freen no longer there. So I went outside and looked for her. She was by the seaside, preparing our food. 

Even in her hoodie and pajamas, I could still see her beauty. Freen is really beautiful and handsome at the same time. Tsh, how did she do that?

"We should eat." Freen immediately said when she saw me. So, I walked over to her.

She pulled out a chair for me to sit. "Since when did you become sweet, Freen?" I asked as I sat down.

"Am I sweet?" She asked, taking a seat herself.

"Hmm. It's a far person from the Freen I knew." I replied.

She chuckled and just remained silent.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked before taking a bite of the hotdog.