NOT A SPECIAL CHAPTER

A/N: I ALREADY WARNED YOU ABOUT THIS.

--------------------

Becky's POV

- 7 Years Later -

Time flies by so quickly. It's been several years since Freen and I got back together and remarried. We have faced many challenges, but we never let any obstacles defeat our relationship.

I love Freen with all my heart, but she's always absent. Maybe she's busy? Perhaps she's preoccupied with our business.

I understand why she's always away, but I can't help but notice the person I've met who became my business partner in my own venture.

She's beautiful, simple, and kind. She's quite similar to Freen, with only slight differences, which makes it easy for me to connect with her.

She's there for me when I need her, never leaving me alone during times when I'm scared. She's the only one consistently by my side, which makes me wonder if... am I doing everything right?

Over a year has passed, and she started pursuing me. I don't know why I agreed, my heart feels happy, but at the same time, I'm consumed by guilt because I know I have a wife.

The name of my pursuer is Sophia. She's the only person who has been consistently there, and I know she would never hurt me. I'm happy with Sophia, but I can't erase from my mind the fact that... I cheated on Freen.

That's why today, I bought flowers. I wanted to tell Freen everything that has been happening and how I cheated on her. I hope Freen can forgive me for all the mistakes I've made.

So, I quickly drove to Freen's location, hoping she would appreciate the flowers I brought. They're beautiful white roses, and white is her favorite color.

Upon arriving at Freen's place, I got out of the car... until I saw her name.

Freen A. Sarocha

"Your name is so beautiful, love, just like you," I said.

I placed the flowers on her grave and lit a candle. I sat down on the grass.

I couldn't help but cry over everything that happened. Yes, Freen died because of cancer.

She had cancer for a long time, keeping her medication a secret. She didn't tell us because she didn't want us to worry, especially when the doctor informed her about nearing the end of her life.

The doctor initially didn't want to disclose such news directly to her, but she pleaded to hear it personally, not from her family.

I proposed to her, and she said yes, but as the wedding day approached, she wanted to cancel it. I couldn't understand why she wanted to cancel the wedding, and we had a terrible argument that day. She accidentally revealed that her life was limited, and she didn't want me to marry her because she wanted me to marry someone who would have a long life.

I cried so much that day, telling her that I loved her every minute. I expressed everything I wanted to say,

-A conversation 6 years ago -

"Becky, I'm happy that in the limited time I had, I met you. I'm happy that I married you, and I have no regrets about all the days I spent with you. Just know that even though I'm no longer physically with you, I'll always watch over you in the afterlife. When you're not okay and crying, just know that you're not alone because I'm sure I'm there, embracing you. I promise to spend the afterlife guiding and protecting you as long as I can. Don't marry me; I don't want you to be imprisoned by the ring we have. Love someone who will make you happy and can love you even more than I did."

"Freen, I'm also happy that I married you. I'm happy that you were with me in the limited time you had. Thank you for making me so happy, for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for trying your best to live longer. I don't know what life is like without you, Freen, but for you, I'll do my best to navigate through life. I hope I can handle it, Freen," I replied. Tears streamed down my face, and after a while, I calmed myself down.

"We'll get married, Freen... I'll marry you; we'll get married before you leave me." I added.

-End of the Conversation-

I'm happy with Sophia, but I still love Freen...

If I ask you,

am I cheating?