A/N

----------

Dear readers,

I am filled with immense gratitude as I sit down to write this message. I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest thanks to each and every one of you for reading my story and supporting me on this incredible journey.

To know that you have taken the time out of your busy lives to immerse yourselves in the world I've created, to follow the paths of my characters, and to experience the emotions I've sought to convey, is an honor beyond words. Your presence as readers has given my story purpose and life.

The journey of writing is often a solitary one, and it is your readership that breathes life into the words I have penned. Your support has provided the wind beneath my wings, pushing me forward even during moments of self-doubt and uncertainty. Your feedback, comments, and messages have been a source of inspiration and have motivated me to keep improving my craft.

I am grateful for each word of encouragement, every review, and every discussion sparked by my story. Your engagement has not only fueled my passion for writing but has also reminded me of the profound impact that stories can have on our lives. Your support has encouraged me to delve deeper, to explore new territories, and to strive for excellence.

I want you to know that your role as readers is invaluable. You are the ones who bring my story to life, painting vivid images in your minds and forging connections with the characters I've created. Your enthusiasm and dedication have been a driving force behind my creative endeavors.

So, from the depths of my heart, I offer my sincere thanks to each and every one of you. Thank you for being there, for reading my story, and for supporting me on this journey. Your presence has made all the difference, and I am truly blessed to have such incredible readers like you.

With heartfelt appreciation,

Dakyutie

----------

Ps: Please do follow me so that you can be notified when I make any announcements regarding new stories. Thank you!

----------

WARNING!!

WARNING!!

WARNING!! 

Please do not read the NOT A SPECIAL CHAPTER.

IT'S A TRAP.