3

Becky's POV

Cath and Zoey just arrived, and like me, they were so amazed by the beauty of the place. We will really come back here. Well, Sam can't stop us anymore as we already know the location is. 

"What did the both of you do last night?" Cath asked like she had something else to say. 

"Oh...I think I know the answer." Zoey said and they both laughed. 

Sam, where are you? I can't with these crazy minds! 

"Oh, shut up, we have separate rooms. Sam's house has four guest rooms, so please clean up your thoughts. We are just friends." I said. 

I saw the surprise in their eyes,

"Oh, Friendzoned!"  Cath teased. Then, I realized Sam was already behind me with a glass of orange juice. I saw the sadness in her eyes, but she still manage to smile. 

"What are you guys saying to Becky? Teasing again?" she asked. 

I became silent. I don't know why, but I felt the sting of what I said to Sam. It's normal for me to be like this with Sam, but why do I suddenly feel guilty now? Why did things change?

While lost in thought, a woman caught my attention. It was Freen. She was standing by the river, staring off into space, as if lost in deep thought. Suddenly, Yssa approached her from behind and hugged her tightly. Freen turned around and smiled. It was the first time I saw her smile. I thought she was emotionless because she hardly shows any emotion when she talks.

"Why are you jealous of that? Sam is here. You can always hug Sam if you want." Cath said when she saw me looking at the two lovers. 

"I'm not jealous. It's just that this is the first time I've seen two women in a romantic relationship. I didn't know it was possible," I said. 

"What are you talking about? It's already 2023! Everyone is gay now," Zoey said. 

"Well, true." Sam said. 

"Whatever!" I said. 

After Cath and Zoey finished eating, they went straight to the riverside to take photos. While they were busy taking pictures, I lay down on a deck chair and felt the pleasant cool breeze. It was very relaxing, literally freeing me from my worries.

"Hello guys, do you want to go jetskiing?" Sam asked. 

I stood up immediately upon hearing her. It's been a long time since I rode one! Cath and Zoey quickly ran towards us.

 "Of course! Let's go!" Cath was already excited.

"I only have one jetski, so I asked Freen if we could borrow hers, and she agreed. Now we have two jetskis, and two people need to ride on each one. Becky will ride with me. Cath will ride with you, Zoey." Sam said as she wore her life jacket. 

She also gave Cath and Zoey their own life jackets. Sam walk towards me while carrying another one, it's probably for me. As I was about to grab it, she took it back and put the life jacket on me herself.

"Fishy!" I heard Cath teasing on us again. 

Sam was very serious about putting the life jacket on me, making sure that everything was locked in place. Knowing Sam, she always makes sure that I am safe. I don't know why, but the butterflies in my stomach are starting to go wild. 

"That's enough, Sam, you're making me crazy," I said jokingly. 

"No problem. I actually like it," she said, laughing.

We immediately went to the sea and hopped on our own jetskis. "Just follow me, Zoey!" Sam said, and she quickly drove away. 

The wind was blowing our hair wildly, and the sound of the waves crashing against our jetskis was exhilarating. We raced each other, jumped over the waves, and just enjoyed the thrill of being out on the water.

We stopped for a moment to catch our breaths and take in the beautiful scenery around us. We were surrounded by clear blue water, and the view of the distant mountains was breathtaking.

As we sped along the waves, we laughed and joked, spraying each other with salty water. We explored the coastline, discovering hidden coves and beaches we had never seen before. We even found a secret lagoon where we could swim and relax in the cool, clear water.

After a while, Sam stopped driving. "Why?" I asked. She didn't say anything but instead, she put both of my hands on her stomach. "Hold onto my abs," he said while laughing. "Just one whole ab though," I teased. 

Zoey and Cath went in front of us and started driving the jetski. They were having so much fun as they sped off, creating waves and splashes. Sam and I followed them, trying to catch up. The wind was blowing against us, making it harder to keep up with them, but it was all part of the thrill. We were all screaming and laughing, enjoying the adrenaline rush of riding the jetski.

I am glad that I had a wonderful time with my friends while jetskiing. It's always great to have some bonding time with the people closest to you and to momentarily forget about life's challenges. It's even better to have a friend like Sam who truly cares for your well-being and safety. I will cherish these moments and continue creating more memories with these special people.

Throughout our adventure, we were in constant communication, ensuring everyone was safe and having a great time. We also shared stories and talked about our lives, strengthening our bond as friends.

We spent a few hours out on the water, enjoying each other's company and forgetting about the stresses of life. As the sun began to set, we headed back to the shore, feeling grateful for the amazing experience we just had.

After taking a bath, we immediately went down to eat. There were plenty of food, mainly seafood. Freen and Yssa arrived a little later, but Yssa's expression changed when she looked at us. I wonder what the problem is?

Freen and Yssa took their seats and Freen seemed to be in a bad mood. I couldn't tell if it was just her usual expression or if something was really bothering her.

We ate quietly, maybe because my other friends felt embarrassed by Freen and Yssa's presence, but Zoey eventually broke the silence. 

"Who would have thought we'd all meet here?" she said while still focused on her food. 

Who is she talking to? 

"Don't you want to see us? You sound bitter," Freen replied. 

Wait, do these two know each other? 

"Well, I don't even want to see my ex-best traitor too," Freen added. 

I saw Yssa gently elbow her, a sign for her to stop. What are they talking about?!

Zoey smirked, 

"Isn't it traitorous to date my ex, Freen? And isn't it traitorous to date my best friend, Yssa?" Zoey asked straightforwardly.

So what the f*ck is happening? Zoey and Freen was best friends, and Yssa is Zoey's ex?!