Epilogue

The priest, with a warm smile, looked at Becky and Freen as they stood before him, ready to exchange their vows and seal their love in matrimony. He cleared his throat and asked the final question that would pave the way for their first married kiss:

"Do you, Freen, take Becky to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

Freen gazed into Becky's eyes, filled with adoration, and answered with unwavering certainty, "I do."

The priest then turned to Becky and asked, "And do you, Becky, take Freen to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

Becky's heart swelled with love as she looked at Freen and responded, her voice filled with emotion, "I do."

With those heartfelt words, their love and commitment were declared to the world, and the priest smiled and said, "You may now seal your vows with a kiss."

In that joyous moment, surrounded by their loved ones, Becky and Freen shared a tender kiss, sealing their promises of love and embarking on a beautiful journey together as a married couple. It was a kiss filled with hope, happiness, and the promise of a lifetime of love and togetherness.