29

Becky's POV

I still can't forget what Freen did last night when she kissed me. I was completely shocked when she did that, but it didn't really bother me, especially when I found myself kissing her back. Who wouldn't kiss back, right? Besides, her lipstick had a delicious flavor, and her lips were so soft. Wait, what am I thinking?!

It's already 6:00 AM, and I'm here by the seaside, enjoying the view, coffee, and the cool breeze. I'm not usually a morning person, so I don't know why I woke up early today.

I sat down on the side, and I suddenly remembered Sam and everything we went through. Our relationship wasn't perfect, but it was something anyone could ask for. I would choose our relationship over a perfect one, except when cheating becomes an issue.

I never thought Sam would cheat on me. It was one thing I believed she couldn't do, but hell, I was wrong. I can't help but wonder, was that the first time? Or has she been cheating on me for a long time, and I just didn't catch her?

It's scary to trust again because the person I trusted the most betrayed and hurt me.

Well, I know I have my own mistakes, but I won't tolerate her cheating just because I also made mistakes. Cheating is a different story. It's about trust and the trauma it inflicts on someone who did nothing but love you.

But honestly, thinking about these things doesn't make me sad anymore, and it doesn't cause me as much pain as before. I think there's something in my heart that has accepted everything that happened. I've accepted that I was cheated on, and I've accepted that Sam and I are no longer together.

I smiled, realizing these things. I realized I'm in the process of moving on, and it's getting better.

I finished my coffee, so I went back to the room. When I entered, Freen was still sleeping on the bed, and I didn't want to disturb her, so just I sat on the bed. I was about to get my phone when she placed her head on my legs. I don't know what she's doing, but I didn't bother her because she is still sleeping.

Her sleeping face was facing me, and I couldn't help but look at her and appreciate her beauty. Freen is so beautiful in a simple way. No wonder many people are attracted to her, but sorry to them, she's married to me.

I didn't realize that Freen had already woken up, and I was holding her face with my hands.

"You're falling in love with your wife again, Becky," she said.

"The nerve, Freen," I teased back.

She laughed, and it made me laugh too. Her smile is contagious.

After that, she got up to do her morning routine. Today, we have the delivery of the banana boats and jet skis, so we need to wake up early because Freen hasn't paid for them yet. We need to inspect the equipment before making the payment.

After she finished her routine, we went out. We headed straight to the coffee shop where I got my coffee earlier. I didn't order for Freen because I didn't want it to get cold, and she doesn't like cold coffee. She prefers it hot.

While we were hanging out at the coffee shop, we noticed that the staff was busy preparing our breakfast. It was nice to see them working diligently. That's a good point for me, a good rating for their service.

Soon enough, the employees arrived one by one. Did they wake up early too? Maybe they were afraid that Freen would wake them up.

"The food is ready, Ma'am," one of the staff said. So we went to eat with the employees. Well, It is so nice to eat together, with everyone enjoying the food on the table.

As for our breakfast, it was just simple breakfast food: eggs, hotdogs, bacon, and rice. These are the dishes that Freen used to cook when she first started cooking, back when she covered her whole body because she was afraid of the boiling oil.

After we finished eating, the banana boats and jet skis arrived, causing excitement among the employees. They were all looking forward to it, and I was happy for them.

The jet skis were put into the water one by one, while the banana boat needed to be inflated. Freen stood up and made an announcement.

"Hello, everyone. Good morning. As you can see, the equipment for today's activity has arrived. However, we won't be able to use them until later when the sun goes down because it's scorching hot today. But if you really want to enjoy the sea, just knock on our door and ask for permission from me, okay? I'll call the coast guard and the two guys who can accompany you in the water for safety purposes. Ma'am Becky and I will go back to our room for now because I can't stand the heat. Am I understood?" Freen said.

"Okay, Miss Freen," they all replied.

"Miss? Hello, she's married," I teased.

"Oh, Mrs. then," they corrected themselves. They all laughed at my facial expression.

Freen then held my hand and led me back to the room. She's so clingy. Don't be like that, Freen, or our kiss from last night might happen again. Hehehe.

Once inside the room, I sat on the bed. There's a TV here, so we decided to watch movies.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Oh, this one is good," I added. It was a movie about the complexities of love during war. It may sound corny, but it's beautiful how they fought for their love.

"You always ask what I wanna watch and then end up choosing anyway," Freen said.

She rested her head on my thigh again, her favorite spot since earlier. She said it's the best pillow compared to the others.

We watched the movie in silence, and Freen ended up liking it too. She said I have good taste when it comes to movies. Honestly, I tried letting Freen choose once, but she picked "The Powerpuff Girls." I thought she was joking, but she was serious at that time because she loves cartoons. So, since then, I'm the one who chooses the movies we watch together.

As the movie was about to end, there was a sudden knock on the door. We didn't realize that it was already 12:30 PM.

"Ma'am Becky and Ma'am Freen, can we go jetskiing and ride the banana boat now? The weather has cooled down, and the wind is blowing in the right direction," one of the employees said.

We looked at the sky, and indeed, it had turned dark. So, Freen and I went outside to check the jet ski and banana boat in the sea. Freen took her phone to take pictures, and I did the same.

"Can you take a picture of me and my wife?" Freen seriously asked one of the staff. Freen handed her phone, and we did a wacky pose with the jet ski and banana boat as the background. After that, Freen invited all the employees to join us. We looked so cute, and I know our parents will be happy to see that picture.

While looking at our employees enjoying this team building, I suddenly realized that the marriage was successful. Our companies thrived, and everything ran smoothly. All the problems we had, Freen and I solved together. Now, I don't even know if this marriage was solely for business purposes. Because now, when I look at Freen, I see my wife, not just on paper, but also in my heart. I found love in Freen, and we found love deep within our hearts.