A SPECIAL CHAPTER

Becky's POV

I woke up to Freen hitting my arms.

"Love, you were having a nightmare!" she said. I opened my eyes, tears streaming down my face. What just happened?

I sat up and looked at Freen beside me. I touched her to make sure she was real.

"What are you doing, love?" she asked.

"I need to check if you're really alive," I said.

"But of course, I am alive. It was just a bad dream," she replied, pouting.

"That dream was so strange and real. It scared me. I don't even want to go back to sleep," I said.

I hated that dream more than anything.

"What was your dream about?" she asked.

I told Freen about my dream, where she died and someone named Sophia was pursuing me.

"That dream is really weird, love. So now our daughter is trying to win you over?" she chuckled.

"Don't worry, love. I'm here, alive and healthy. Plus, we always make sure to have regular check-ups with our doctor. It was just a nightmare, nothing more," she reassured me, wiping away my tears.

"You're not going to leave me, right?" I asked.

"We already have our two wedding rings. Do you want more?" she laughed.

"Okay, let's forget about it. I actually prepared dinner for us. Sophia is already in the kitchen, waiting for us. She wants us all to eat together," she said.

I smiled at Freen, and she helped me get up.

In the kitchen, Sophia hugged me tightly.

"Mommy! I missed you," she said.

"I just took a nap, sweetheart. Mama prepared dinner. What did she cook?" I asked. I knew when Freen was in a good mood, she would make hotdogs, which Sophia loved.

"Hotdogs, mommy! But don't worry, Mama also made something for you," Sophia replied, handing me a plate with rice, bacon, ham, hotdogs, and fried chicken. Freen did her best to make a special dinner for me.

"Thank you, love. I love you," I said.

"And I only get hotdogs?" Sophia pouted.

We all laughed, and Freen quickly placed all the food on the table.

We enjoyed our meal together.

After eating, our parents arrived with toys for Sophia. They always spoiled her with gifts.

"You'll have to tidy up more toys, Freen," I told her.

"Oh, come on. Sophia already has plenty of toys," Freen replied.

"It's okay, Mommy. I'm happy with the toys. They're not wasted, right, Grandma and Grandpa?" Sophia chimed in.

"Let it go. Let's just eat," I said.

We had a pleasant time chatting and eating.

As I looked at Freen and Sophia, I realized how settled and content our lives had become. We faced challenges, but we overcame them together. Our family was complete, and happiness filled our days.

Sam was happily married, and I was thrilled for her. Yssa had her own family in America, and Cath had a loving husband and two children. Zoey continued her adventures around the world.

Freen and I cherished our time together, making memories and traveling as a family. Freen's constant love and humor never failed to brighten my days.

Life had its ups and downs, but we did it. We created a beautiful life together, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

And that's the story of our life. Until we meet again, goodbye.