30

Becky's POV

The employees were enjoying themselves in the sea, using the equipment available for them to frolic in the water. It was a great sight to see them happy while their laughter filled the air.

I glanced at Freen, who was also watching her employees, and she had a smile on her face.

"What a success, Freen. Everything was worth it," I said.

She looked at me, smiled, and replied, "Yes, everything is worth it. Everything I wanted to happen has happened."

"Do you want to join them?" I asked.

"Uh, maybe later. Let's have some food first. It's already 2:00 PM, and we haven't eaten yet," she said.

I realized I was hungry as well and nodded in agreement. "I didn't realize I was hungry," I said, clutching my stomach.

"I told you so. Dad would scold me if he knew I let you go hungry. Let's go to the restaurant. I'm sure the food there is delicious," she suggested.

There was a mini-restaurant at the beach, offering a complete package for everyone. Even tourists who weren't checked in at the resort could dine there, so there were people inside despite the exclusivity of the resort for us.

We entered the restaurant and quickly found a seat. There weren't many people around as it was already 2:00 PM, not a typical mealtime.

A staff member approached us and handed us the menu. The food looked delicious even from the pictures, and being hungry, I couldn't wait to try it.

After we placed our orders, our food arrived in less than 15 minutes. Luckily, there weren't many people, so our order was prioritized.

"This is delicious!" I exclaimed.

Freen chuckled at my reaction but didn't say anything.

Suddenly, someone called Freen, and she answered the call. I noticed a change in her facial expression, and she stood up.

"Just wait for a moment," she said and stepped outside. I could still see her through the transparent glass as she talked on the phone. I didn't know who she was talking to, but it was probably related to business matters.

After a while, Freen returned to her seat. I asked her, "Who was that?"

"Uh, my secretary. She was giving me a report about some papers that arrived, but it's not a lot," she explained.

"We'll take care of them tomorrow. The papers have been piling up," I replied.

"Did you know that I used to rarely receive papers before? But now, I have so many of them. The power of our collaboration, right?" she said.

Her words made me smile, realizing that everything had gone so well. Everything had improved.

After we finished eating, we went outside. We planned to join our employees, but first, we took a 5-minute walk since we were still full.

After that, I suggested to Freen that we change into our swimwear so we could join our employees. She nodded, and we quickly got ready.

"There they are, the lovebirds!" one of the employees exclaimed when they saw us.

"Jetski, Ma'am?" another asked.

"Yup," Freen replied.

We rode on the jetski first because Freen wanted to explore the island. She had developed a fondness for island hopping, especially in her resort, so she knew the secret lagoons there.

As Freen and I boarded the jetski, our employees also hopped on their own. They went in pairs, and luckily, everyone fit.

We had a great time riding the jetski on the sea. Some employees raced, but Freen always cautioned them. It was indeed a risky activity.