102.

I groaned appreciatively, accepting the warmth surrounding me as I slowly woke up.

The bed was warm and comfy, and as I stretched out a little I realised pretty quickly that was probably a bad idea and I groaned, loudly, into my pillow.

I was so achy, so sore, so unbelievably shattered, that I could barely lift my body up from the bed.

I flinched quickly, feeling the sudden light touch upon the dip of my back.

I looked over my shoulder, bleary eyed and my hair a mess, to see Harry standing there with a glass of water and what was two tablets which fell from his clenched fist on the bedside table beside me.

"Figured you'd need it for your head." He murmured, pursing his lips together as he stared at me; "You haven't drank in a while, so..."

He stood there nervously for a second, not knowing what to do or where to look, a short but sweet smile on his face.

So I made the first move.

"Thanks, H." I whispered, forcing myself to sit up on the bed, bringing the silk sheet with me to cover myself.

See, after what was meant to have been a slightly small reunion and us sorting things out, actually turned into Harry and I ordering food, helping ourselves into the wine cellar and gorging on wine and food until we worked it all off.

Literally.

Even though I was paying for it right now, it was been the first time in weeks since I had thoroughly enjoyed myself with him.

There was no work, no college, no assignments, just me and Harry; and I loved every second of it.

It wasn't that I was embarrassed or anything to be naked in front of him right now, it was just a reflex mostly.

"Those... are really, bad." Harry whispered, and I could hear the remorse in his voice- the guilt was slapped all over his face too.

"What are?" I asked, trying my hardest to pretend, yet there was no pretending when he nodded to my chest and I looked down on it.

Shit.

They were bad.

My skin was so tender and sore, it was as if it had been stretched to it's core.

Displayed all over my collar bones, breasts, my torso and my stomach were countless red, purple angry bruises... or love bites, I couldn't really tell... and they were fucking killing me.

But in a good way.

I felt really good about it.

I wanted it just as much as he did, and it wasn't as if I repeatedly told him no and he had purposely hurt me anyway... I trusted him, and I loved it.

That was all it was to it.

Besides, angry sex was pretty hot.

"They're not so bad..." I whispered, giving him a weak smile before I reached for the tablets and water.

Harry stared at me.

"Honestly, they're not." I shrugged, taking the two tablets from the side and swallowing them quickly, followed by the water.

I coughed up immediately, feeling the tablets almost erupt in my throat.

"That was disgusting." I remarked, gagging at the taste of the tablets; "Jesus..."

Harry smiled weakly, taking the glass off me as I continued to cough into my hand.

My heartbeat quickened at the sense of him being close to me, and God, he was looking insanely good right now.