136.*

I woke with a start, my hips moving back as my eyes fluttered open, coming face to face with the glare of the red light from the clock beside my bed.

Noticing that it was almost 3.30am, I groaned and threw my head back onto my pillow, tasting the alcohol on my breath still as I licked my lips repeatedly.

They were so unbelievably dry and my throat was tight, also.

Stretching myself out, I quietly mewled as my muscles continued to ache in my thighs and bum cheeks after my little session earlier with Harry.

It was a good burn, so to speak, but now that I was stuck in the confinement of Harry's arms and body wrapped around my own, I desperately needed to move to give my muscles some relief.

A part of me also wished that I hadn't seen the time and that I could go back to sleep- yet the more I was awake, the more I realised my stomach and my bladder had other ideas judging by the way it was grumbling loudly and how badly I wanted to pee.

Feeling and hearing my stomach grumble again, I tried to position myself into the foetal position to ease the hunger strike I was currently going through, when Harry sleepily shifted behind me, his lips rubbing against my shoulder as if to make sure I was still here beside him.

His arms were deathly locked around my waist (that should have been his biggest give away) and my back was firmly pressed up against his chest, the heat of our bodies and being wrapped up together under the duvet literally radiating from one another.

I winced slightly, my fingers digging into his arm gently to try and lift them off me, when they tightened even more in response.

I huffed, "Harry..." as he mumbled back incoherently to me, "Wake up, Harry."

"Don't wanna." He mumbled into me, "Was 'aving such a nice dream, Izzy."

I frowned, feeling his morning wood literally press up against me.

"I bet you were with that thing pressed up against my bum." I said, hearing him chuckle behind me; "Could you at least unwrap yourself from me?" I asked, feeling his head raising from the pillow.

"And why would I wanna do that for?" He rasped, his voice breaking due to his sleepy state.

"Well unless you want my bladder to explode and have me piss all over you, I suggest you let me go. Plus I'm hungry, so I need to eat something before I throw up." I explained, as Harry begrudgingly let go of me, burying his head and arms further into the pillow.

"Put my shirt on, you'll freeze otherwise."

"I'm not a bloody exhibitionist, I'm not you." I teased him, dragging myself up from the bed.

I paused, holding my head as I groaned, hoping the room would refocus soon as it would not stop spinning.

"Fuck, I think I'm still drunk."

"Probably are," Harry retorted, "Do you want me to come with you? I can make you something if you like?"

"I'm a big girl, I can look after myself." I said almost too proudly, "You stay here baby, get some sleep. I'll be okay." I added, before I fell off the bed in a heap trying to grab the shirt from the floor.

Bollocks.

"Fucking hell, are you sure about that, Iz?" He asked, muffling his laugh; "Are you okay, baby?"

"Fuck off, Harry." I groaned, grabbing my knickers from the floor also as I forced myself up; "I'm fine."

Bruised ego 1 - Izzy - 0.