153.*

"Izzy?!"

I froze in the kitchen, hearing the sound of his voice.

Positive that I was hearing things, I told myself that he couldn't be here because I was meant to be picking Harry up in an hour, meeting him at the airport.

Yet, curiosity got the better of me and I couldn't help but walk to the hallway, finding him standing there, a look of relief displayed across his face.

"I'm home."

Without even thinking, I broke into a run, wrapping myself around him and smothering his face in multiple kisses.

"You're glad to see me then?"

I bit down on my lip really hard, the pressure and desire between us reaching maximum boiling point.

"I've fuckin' missed you so much."

"Ditto, baby." Harry exhaled huskily, throwing his duffel bag to the floor loudly, the leather smacking against the cold wooden floor.

He came at me with such a force, I could barely breathe properly and my stomach flipped repeatedly, sending in waves of satisfaction.

Pulling back, I gripped his neck and curls forcibly, but that only turned him on and spurred Harry on even further.

"Whatever happened to me coming to the airport to come meet you and picking you up?" I sighed, trying my hardest to breathe normally yet Harry's kiss was obviously thinking otherwise, his mouth and lips igniting our passion; "You're home early-"

"I took the next flight out," Harry mumbled against my lips, his hands now working on his jeans while he balanced his forehead against mine; "Missed my girl a little too much..."

He had me pinned up against the wall, his hard, firm and toned chest pressing into my soft, timid one, my chest (and noticeably my breasts too thanks to my nightie) were heaving, drawing him closer as he soaked his lower lip with a lick of pure want and need.

"Work was done, I didn't want to waste anymore time, so I took the first flight out home..." Harry explained, my lips literally quivering against his as his hand greedily fought it's way between my legs; "This sort of brings back memories doesn't it?" He grinned cheekily, wiggling his eyebrows as we both stood in the middle of our hallway; "I distinctly remember fucking you right up against that wall..."

I smiled, unable not to at the memory.

"Hm, the only difference now however, is that your mum definitely isn't here." I snickered, hearing him groan as I gently palmed him through his jeans.

"Don't mention my mum, Izzy... Christ..."

"I believe you mentioned her first." I giggled.

"No, you did." he muttered, groaning again as I continued to touch him; "Fuck, I've missed you touchin' me..."

"Haven't missed me in general then, just missed me touching your cock?"

"Is it bad of me to say and actually admit that I did actually mean my cock, right now?"

"So fickle, Styles."

"Sue me." he murmured, holding my gaze hostage as his jeans became undid and his belt unbuckled; "Iz, I need you-" he breathed, his hand now squeezing and cupping at my ass cheek, pulling my hips towards his, creating a warmth only for us to share; "I've missed you so fucking much, babe."

I held my breath momentarily, feeling his lips kissing the corner of my mouth before moving to my chin and jawline.

I looked down, still biting my lip as his erection sprang free but stood up firmly, hot and hard, rigid and so damn thick; ready for action and leaking at the tip already.