157.

I stared at Harry, biting my lip and nonsensically mumbling back as I held the envelope between my bumbling fingers.

"Iz, just open it." He laughed, urging me on once again; "I think you'll like it, at least I hope that you will."

As Anne fussed around with taking presents out of the Christmas sacks, I could hear the chattering going on between her, Robin and Gemma, while I seemed to focus and zone in on Harry.

"Did you like your signed CD by the way?" He grinned at me, "Heard your meeting with Adele went down a storm according to Lou. I wish I had seen your face."

I didn't answer, I just smiled and continued to open the envelope, my nerves slicing through me.

I don't know why I was so nervous, maybe it was because it was our first Christmas and our first Christmas morning together, and I had no idea what to expect from him.

Harry however, was grinning and resting his finger just above his lips, smirking lightly as he waited for me to open it up.

"Oooooh, are we doing Izzy first?!" Anne squealed, clapping her hands excitedly, "I can't wait for this!"

"It's not her Christmas present," Harry clarified, "I just didn't get the time to give it to her in London."

I paused, nervously, hearing Gemma and Harry both squabbling beside me as Gem made a comment about Harry giving me things.

Of course, this then caused Anne to tell them both to shut up and behave, when I finally found the courage to slide my fingers into the envelope... and pull out what was inside.

Harry stopped bickering with Gemma, knowing that I now had the surprise in my hands, and while I was completely and utterly blown away by what I was holding and seeing, I couldn't help but well up and cry.

"Well done Harold, you made her cry." Gemma swiped at him, "Jesus, making a girl cry on Christmas Day hm? Who'd have thought?"

"Babe, what's wrong? Don't you like it?" Harry panicked, "I thought you would have, and- I promised I would take you, and now she's doing a tour it's so much easier and we can go together like we planned and-"

"These tickets for Adele are not even on sale yet Harry, how the bloody hell did you get them?!" Robin gasped, looking over my shoulder; "Anne, have you seen this love? We were going to get tickets too as soon as they were on sale-"

"I kinda... pulled a few strings," Harry admitted sheepishly, "Got in touch with her and she gave me a couple when I saw her at The X Factor. I uh, have an envelope for you two too... Merry Christmas mum, Robin." He said lowly.

"Oh Harry!" Anne cried, reaching up to kiss his face; "Thank you ever so much!"

I was still sitting there, in shock, and after he had been kissed off by his mum, Harry leaned over to my side.

"Izzy, say something baby..."

But I couldn't.

I was so numb with shock and amazement, and happiness, I just sat there staring at the two tickets to Adele's worldwide tour that were currently sitting in my hands.

It brought me back to the time where we were in this exact place, pulling up into this drive, on our way to meet his father and Jo for the first time, after my meeting with Gemma the night before didn't go too well.

I remembered telling Harry how much I loved Adele after listening and lip syncing to Someone Like You in the car, telling him how she seemed so down to Earth, hilariously funny judging by her interviews, had one hell of a laugh and how her songs just cut right through me.