Author's Note

And that's it!

The Harry and Izzy Series is officially over!!

First of all, I just want to thank anyone who has taken the time to actually read this little trilogy that I created way back in 2015

I can't put into words how much this all means to me, knowing that there are people out there all over the world devouring every word that I have written... and all because I was broken hearted.

I know it hasn't always been easy reading their story, and I know Izzy has been frustrating (she's a little bit of me what can I say) but just know that I am honestly so grateful and totally thankful that you have... it really, truly means the world.

On a more personal note, I know that I have spoken about it briefly, but I would just like to dedicate this amazing story that flew into my head one day (through my own grief) to three wonderful, beautiful people.

Heather, Stacy & Roz, you were my original readers from way back then, and we struck a friendship up quickly because of this little world that I had created.

You three have stood by me, supported me and have guided me in a way that I can't even explain... as a writer, its all you could possibly want.

Thank you for being my biggest cheerleaders... it's  because of you three that I brought Harry and Izzy back to life. ❤

I do have one more trick up my sleeve though... and I'll give you a little hint, but you'll have to wait until next year for the final piece of Harry and Izzy's story.

I never finished writing it, and now I have some serious work to do... so in the mean time...

Daddy H is officially coming!!

Along with a lot more twists and turns than the ferris wheel at Harryween!

We Made It
Coming January 2023 ❤

Love you guys,
SJ xo