150.*

I continued to kiss Harry all over, moving my mouth sensually over his tight and toned abs, occasionally flicking my tongue out to catch him by surprise.

He was already squirming beneath me and was incredibly excited judging by what he had seen me do to myself, but as much as I was nervous about what we were planning on doing, I knew that pleasuring him (and myself, admittedly) was the tonic that would settle us both comfortably.

I wanted the pleasure right now to be Harry's and Harry's alone, and if I only had one shot of this before the big finale, then I wanted to make it worthwhile.

I took my time naturally, kissing and licking him all over, except the one place that he needed and obviously wanted me the most.

I hugged him close to me, softly grabbing at the back of his head when I moved myself further up his body, proceeding to explore his face with gentle kisses and caresses.

I moved my hips sensually, rubbing my slick folds along his erection, kissing his eyelids and his cheeks, nibbling at his ear while whispering how much I loved him.

It was enough to just push him over the edge as Harry raised himself forward to kiss me, but I just about managed to push him back down onto the bed firmly.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"You're drivin' me fuckin' nuts, woman." He rasped, making me grin as I slowly traced the outline of his lips with my tongue.

"Baby, that's the point."

"You're not supposed to tease me, that's not nice Izzy."

"I'm not teasing you Harry, just showing you my favourite parts... which is every single inch of you." I murmured, "Besides, remember the plane? You teased me horrifically..." I added, eventually sliding my tongue against his as we kissed thoroughly and rather erotically.

"I'm so fucking hard for you, Izzy..." he groaned, pulling away from our kiss begrudgingly.

"I can see. Clearly." I grinned, gradually making my way down his body.

"You were so hot earlier, touchin' yourself like that... I've never been so hard before in all my life."

"And you were so naughty for watching me, mister."

"Can't blame a guy for lookin' and watchin', baby... especially when you were fucking yourself so good. I couldn't take my eyes off you."

I giggled, kissing my way down one side of his neck, then down the other.

"Not as good as you fuck me though." I softly told him, sucking on the skin under his chin; "But I think you already knew that, didn't you?"

"Naturally." he cockily replied, grinning down at me as I slowly moved to his chest, kissing and licking at his tender skin that had been worked hard to the core this morning in the gym and had been under the rays of the sun this afternoon; "Careful, I'm-"

I sucked his nipple, nipping at it gently.

"-sensitive." he finished, exhaling roughly; "Fuck me, Jesus..." he sighed, his body arching under my touch.

I grinned, giggling to myself as I pulled away and brushed my hair back, wanting it out of my face.

"It's Izzy, actually."

Harry smirked.

"I miss fucking you with long hair," he commented, "That first time back Milan, do you remember? You were on top of me, hair swaying from side to side... it's a beautiful, beautiful vision I'll never forget."