111.

Harry's POV:
"Are you comfortable?" I barely asked, looking down at her cradled into a ball on my lap when she slightly nodded; "Sure?"

"Sure."

"My leg's gone dead." I whispered, "I think I need the blood to rush back a bit, babe."

For the first time in what seemed like forever, Iz stifled her giggle, reaching forward as I watched her stretch and crack the bones in her back.

"You didn't have to get up, you can lay back down if you want-"

"I'm okay, H. Really." she responded softly, and it made my heart soar a little.

"I don't think you've ever called me 'H' so much before." I smiled down at her, stroking my fingers through her hair.

"I kind of like it, it suits you." she said, shrugging her shoulder a little.

"As opposed to you preferring me call you Iz or Izzy than Isabelle, right?"

She snickered, "Exactly. It's weird, because nobody else called me that until you came along. Weird, huh?"

"Better than bloody 'Bells', anyway." I muttered.

I wasn't thinking properly, but she still laughed and I guess that's all that mattered.

We'd been laying here on the couch, right in front of the fire for what seemed like hours on end.

I'd gotten lost of all track of time, and to be honest I didn't really care, but with the street lights no longer on and the sudden sounds of cars being started up outside, I figured it was close to 7am or something.

"We should really go to bed." Izzy whispered, "How's your leg?"

"Finally coming back to life." I muttered back amusingly, as she smiled slightly at me, "Come here," I motioned to her, gesturing with my hand for her to come closer.

"I don't want to make your leg die again, Harry."

"It's fine, just come here please." I asked her again, holding out my hand before she finally took it; "I know you don't want to talk about it-"

"Harry-" she sighed.

"No, just listen, please..." I interrupted her, "I know this has been rough for you, hell, for both of us... and you don't have many days where you come home to me and don't want to talk... but this is killing me. I want you to know that I'm here and I'm going to be there for you. Every step of the way."

I watched her face closely, seeing her cheeks twitch as her teeth gently nibbled her bottom lip, her gorgeous eyes now sad and glassy with tears.

"I wish I could take away this pain for you," I continued, "I wish I could switch places and go through this for you... but I can't. I hate seeing you like this, looking and feeling beat up when it's not your fault. I don't know what's going to happen over the next couple of weeks, but I want you to know that even though you're feeling vulnerable right now, you can feel safe with me. I'm here for you, always."

"I'm so lucky to have you," she whispered tentatively, her whole body moving towards my chest as she rested her head directly above my heart; "At first... you know when we first started this, I thought it was all physical... I wasn't sure what I wanted when I was still with Dan and I know I put you through hell."

I listened, my hand stroking her back softly.

"But I fell for you, so hard and so damn quickly... and as time quickly moved on, I realised that we don't always need sex, although it's nice, to show and tell each other how we feel- it's moments like this, being beside you and having you take care of me. The side of you that nobody else gets to see. That's one of the many reasons why I fell in love with you, Harry."