116.

"You smell of bananas."

I jumped, feeling a pair of arms wrap themselves around me from behind.

Giggling, my head fell back and landed against his shoulder, my hand automatically digging into his hair as Harry nuzzled my neck playfully.

"Good morning to you too, you're in a good mood today?" I teased, pushing back away from the stove so I could welcome him properly; "You're all sweaty, Harry!" I whined, "And I've showered already! You stink!"

"Thanks, I love you too," he laughed, "And that's what tends to happen when you work out, love. You sweat and stink, badly."

I swatted his shoulder, loving the playfulness in his voice and body language.

"Did you enjoy your session?"

Harry nodded, "I did... guess you were right, after all."

I smirked, "Harry, I'm always right."

"Not always." he murmured, "I really missed you..."

I grinned, "Whatever Mark does to you in the gym, tell him to keep doing it if you come home to me like this."

Harry grinned, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For coming up with the idea. I think it's really helping." he sheepishly replied, even though I could tell he didn't want to admit it; "It's really helping me, Izzy."

I smiled, actually, I think I was fucking beaming.

"Good. I'm glad that it is." I whispered, turning my head just a small notch to the left so I could kiss him.

"So... bananas?"

"New shower gel." I said amusingly, "Imperial Leather have a new selection going on, figured I'd buy some, doesn't it smell nice?"

"You do realise that bananas are like my favourite fruit of all time, don't you? I'm partial to a bit of kiwi now again, also."

I grinned, "Why do you think I bought it?"

"Is this your grand plan of capturing me and holding me ransom to get me into bed?"

"Is it working?"

"Totally."

I laughed, and I mean, I really laughed for what felt like the first time in weeks.

"You smell amazing, Iz... just wanna peel you out of these clothes like I would peel my banana."

"Okaaaaay, weirdo. You need a shower, and I need to get on with my work."

"I thought you weren't going into college today?"

"I'm not."

"So why are you doing work?"

"I'm not, I'm organising Phoebe's hen party." I replied slowly, "Figured I might as well keep busy, and this is a good distraction from everything. So I've got lots to do, lots to plan..."

"Oh okay," he said almost non-committedly.

"Did we have plans today?" I asked carefully, as he quickly shook his head; "Did you want to do something?" I added.

Harry hesitated, but then spoke with confidence.

Another thing that Mark was helping him work on was his confidence and opening up without being scared.

I swear, Mark was like a fairy godmother because the difference in Harry lately was astonishing.

"No, I just... I don't know, I figured that we could get something to eat and have some down time. Just you and me."