141.

I yawned loudly, bringing up my blanket over me to warm me up more thoroughly, nestling myself nicely into the warm confinement of my bed.

Armed with snacks, drinks and my favourite pillow, I had spent the day revising through my college work.

After finishing up what needed to be done before my immediate return to college (I had been granted special leave to deal with Gran's death, the funeral and everything else in between) I now found myself tucked up in bed watching The Notebook.

Even though I loved my studying, it had completely fried my brain this evening and I wanted nothing more than to curl up with Harry and sleep until next week.

No such luck though.

Sleeping until next week was just unnatural anyway (unless you were extremely exhausted) and Harry wasn't even here as he was working late at the studio anyway.

So I was left to fend for myself.

After I had completed my college work this evening, I tidied up the house for a bit and took care of all the laundry, before cooking Ryan and I some tea before settling myself down with my munchies in bed watching the movie.

I liked the peace and the quiet, especially now that I was back home in London.

It was strange how quickly I had adapted to the city and Harry's house (as it was back then before I moved in) when I first moved here, as I always had the attitude that Wales was home and that was that.

It's astonishing really, when you put your mind to something and do it.

I had an incline of what Harry was doing in the studio of course, my birthday was coming up soon (well, after Christmas anyway) and even though I knew I had partly ruined the surprise already a few weeks ago when I had shamelessly looked through his notebook, I knew he was recording Oscar's song- or he was getting someone else to do it if he couldn't find the courage to record it.

Or he was recording something, at least.

The good thing about recording songs instead of singing them live was that he had as many chances to re-record so he could re-do his vocals over and over again if he wasn't completely happy- compared to singing live where you only had the one shot to nail a song live on stage.

Either way, I knew I was going to love whatever he was doing regardless and I couldn't wait to hear the final version on my birthday if and when I received them.

I huffed loudly, thinking about that exact day.

I was going to be hitting 22 after Christmas on January the 3rd, while Harry was going to be 22 on the 1st February, and with Christmas literally around the corner he didn't have much time to plan anything- that's if he was planning something.

My birthday was always a weird day for me, as it was of course the day that both my mum and dad died; mum when I was born and dad on the same day, just ten years later.

But now I had somebody to share that with, a twin, a brother- and I wasn't sure how to handle that.

Not to mention it was my first birthday that I was going to be sharing with Harry, and it was going to be his first birthday with me also, so I wanted them both to be as memorable as possible for all the right reasons.

But would Ryan want to spend our birthday with me or would he rather be with his adoptive parents and brother in America?

I could understand if he wanted to be with them, after all they were his family, but at the same time we had almost 22 years worth of birthdays to catch up on... and I had hoped, that in some way or another, that he would feel the same way as I did.