106.*

"Harry."

Nothing.

"Harry."

Yet again, nothing.

Absolutely dead to the world.

"Harry." I whined, huffing as I kicked out at him, untangling his legs from around mine.

"Whassamatter?" he rasped, lazily lifting his head from off his pillow.

"I'm too hot. You're makin' me too hot." I moaned, moving my head to the side as his hair fell over my face.

"Mm, my baby mama's smokin' hot."

I grinned at him, unable not too.

"Get off me, idiot." I nudged, pushing him off playfully.

"Alright, alright." he huskily responded, hands brushing his hair back messily; "Better?"

"Much. And you smell by the way."

"Fuckin' hell Izzy, say it how it really is why don't you?"

"I don't mean it like that," I giggled, realising the way it came out of my mouth; "I mean, your scent in general, and your aftershave. It's making me want to throw up."

"Iz, you do realise you sound like a bloodhound right now?"

"My sense of smell is ridiculous."

"You keepin' me awake is ridiculous." he muttered, "Can't believe you woke me up just to get me off you."

"I tried calling you!" I retorted, "And besides, if I have to be awake you do too! Why should you still get to sleep? You're in this as much as I am, Harold."

"You could've just pushed me off. And less of the Harold, cheeky."

"Shut up and go to sleep, grandpa."

"It's daddy to you, thank you very much." he smirked in the darkness, his hand somehow finding it's way back to me and linking with my own; "Iz?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we have a girl?"

"Sure thing, Harry, let's just stick a bloody speaker phone up my hoohah and request the current bunch of cells inside of me to be a girl, just for your benefit."

"Alright, Miss Moody-Pants!" he retorted, pulling at my fingers at an angle; "Can't believe you just referred to your vagina as a hoohah."

"God, do you ever shut up?"

"I told you, you shouldn't have woke me up. I'm wide awake now."

"Fuck off downstairs then, leave me sleep."

"Izzy?"

"What, Harry?"

"Actually, I don't think I want a girl. Wanna know why?"

I huffed, "Why?"

"Because she'll be as beautiful as her mummy, and I'll probably be arrested the second some slimy little shit tries to put his paws on her."

If there was ever a time he had completely melted me to my core, this was it.

"Is that all it would take to get you out of my life? Damn it, you should have gotten me pregnant earlier."

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." Harry whined, "That's not very nice."

"Neither is keeping your baby mama awake, so leave me alone and go to sleep Harry."

"Izzy." he whispered, his body literally pressing up against mine; "C'mon baby, just answer me this one last time and I promise I'll leave you alone."

"What, Harry?" I huffed agitatedly, even though I was secretly enjoying this between us.