134.

I wasn't a naive person, I knew that every couple had arguments or disagreements- hell, Harry and I were living proof of that.

But in a respectful, loving and equal relationship, both partners should be able to feel free enough to state their opinions, to make their own decisions, to be themselves, and to say no to sex.

And that's how I felt with Harry, whenever I said no, he took it literally as a "no".

Whenever I stated an opinion on something like the bloody weather or what somebody was wearing at the latest celebrity premiere, Harry would disagree and we'd argue over something silly.

We made decisions together, and sometimes on our own, and we always encouraged one another to be ourselves- and sex, well, I had no issues with our sex life what so ever.

So why, was this not the case with Molly?

Why did she deem her relationship as love?

What that monster was doing to her wasn't love, it was abusive and controlling; and as I sat next to Harry around all our loved ones and friends, my mind was swimming with facts and thoughts about Molly and Dan... and how I could stop this hell train she was currently riding on.

I had left the bathroom under the pretence that I was absolutely going to glass the son of a bitch with a pint glass, but at the last second, I stalled.

I backed out.

Call it intuition, but my psychology head was screwing with my friendship head, and a voice was telling me that I had to stop and think about this, before I went and glassed anyone.

I had to think about Molly, as she and her baby was now a priority.

As everyone drank and became merry, chatting and telling stories about Gran (or me as a child, if they were friends of the family) I sat and literally crawled my way through months of hard work through my brain, remembering every significant detail about abuse and how I could help Molly to safety.

In an abusive relationship, there's one partner who dominates the other through physical harm, criticisms, demands, threats, or sexual pressure; and for the victim in question, this behaviour can be very dangerous, frightening, confusing and damaging; and as I had already explained to her, psychological and emotional abuse can be just as harmful as physical abuse.

I knew, as a normal human being, and being in a healthy, stable relationship, that abuse not welcomed by neither parties is never acceptable, regardless of the circumstances, and is never the fault of the victim- contrary to what Molly believed.

Abuse is not caused by alcohol, or stress, or by the victim's behaviour- it happens because the abuser wants to control and manipulate the other person- and whether she liked it to believe it or not, what was being done to Molly was a crime- and it had to be reported to the police.

"You okay, baby? You seem very quiet."

At the sound of Harry's voice, I broke away from my thoughts and gave him a reassuring smile, knowing that he was onto me.

"I'm fine," I answered gently, "Heard anything from Niall and Sam yet?"

Harry shook his head, "I don't think they're coming, babe. Sorry."

"It's fine." I huffed, "Can you get me another drink please? A double vodka and coke-"

"Another?" Harry asked, "You're supposed to drink it not throw it down your neck, you sump!" He laughed, grasping at the two glasses at our table; "Costin' me a bloody fortune you are."

I smiled, "Just think, the more drunk you get me, the luckier you'll get tonight."

"I'll buy you the entire bar, if that's what you're promising." He grinned at me, inching his way past the tables and towards the bar; "Be back in a bit, Izzy."