112.

Harry's POV:
Everything was quiet, too quiet.

"How is she doing?"

I wrung my hands roughly, twisting and turning them as I forced myself to look up towards the doorway.

The paramedics and the local doctor hadn't long left, and I was just sat here trying to figure out what the last couple of hours had done to me mentally, physically and emotionally.

"Shit... Harry." Gemma whispered, as she stepped forward and literally grabbed hold of me, forcing me into her arms as she hugged me tearfully; "I'm so sorry."

I couldn't speak or move, I was too stunned too, even though the event took place less than three hours ago.

It had been an insane couple of hours, from being woken up to the most terrifying blood curdling scream I had ever heard, to cradling the most important person in my life who had almost fainted on the bathroom floor.

Watching it all unfold before my very eyes had traumatised me in more ways than one.

Izzy had literally miscarried right in front of me... and there was nothing I could do, nothing I could do to stop it or ease her pain as she screamed and cried in my arms.

It was something that I would never forget for the rest of my life.

I remembered cradling her on the bathroom floor, my shirts (both mine and hers) soaked with her blood as I screamed with tears rolling down my face for my mum to help us as her fingers literally clawed at my skin, her eyes begging me to help her as she sobbed.

Never in my life had I ever been so terrified.

I thought she was going to die.

I literally had no sense of time, yet the last three hours had gone so fast and it felt it was dragging me by.

Everything was killing me, yet I was sat here trying to survive and cope with the images of Izzy bleeding and sobbing engrained into my mind.

My eyes eventually wondered over to her, where she was now curled up in a ball in our bed, wide awake and staring into space.

I had to be strong... for her.

"I just wanted to check if you two needed anything-" Mum quietly questioned, as I simply shook my head and gave her a look that was probably unreadable, but I guess she was more than used to it after years of knowing me.

Mum said nothing, and I could tell she felt nervous just being in the room, so I didn't blame her that she made a quick exit in the way that she did, giving me a soft, sympathetic smile on her way out.

"I'll leave you be." Gemma whispered, "And if you need anything, just call for me Harry."

I nodded, unable to say anything else.

Everyone now knew the real reason why I had requested mum to come down a few days ago, and the fact that my sister, my father and my stepfather now knew about our little Peanut broke my heart into a thousand pieces.

This wasn't how I imagined telling them about our baby.

Immediately, I pulled away from my thoughts, forcing myself to stop as I repeatedly rubbed at my eyes to stop themselves from leaking messily.

Carefully, I walked over to our bed and crouched down beside her, her chocolate brown eyes staring into the distance, not even glancing at me as I gently took both of her hands into mine.

"I'm still here, Izzy." I murmured softly, trying my hardest to get a reaction out of her; yet all she did was blink... and remained utterly still and silent.