118.

"Everything is fine, mum, I promise."

I smiled to myself, unpacking the overnight bag on our bed as Harry escaped to the bathroom quickly, his mother's voice pressed directly into his ear from his phone.

Along with Louis, Anne had been ringing Harry non stop since we had left the hotel and travelled back to the house.

Harry kept putting his phone off, saying that if it was important they would both ring back- and they did, continuously.

I wondered if it was something work related with Louis, and if Anne was just simply checking up on Harry after our texting session the other night.

I still hadn't told him about that yet, and I made a mental note to make sure I did before we at least got home so she didn't drop me in it unintentionally.

As soon as we got through the door, Harry's phone was ringing again and after kissing my cheek and making sure I was okay with unpacking, he made the quickest dash to the toilet I had ever seen in my life- phone in tow, as he spoke to his mother finally.

Harry was a firm believer in the law; and never so much as even looked at his phone while he was driving unless it was connected to his dashboard.

Well, there were worse things you could be doing while you were on the phone to your mother, I suppose- and being on the toilet obviously wasn't one of them for Harry.

I unpacked quickly, chucking the dirty clothes that we wore yesterday towards the floor, the reminder of what we done last night soaking deep into my conscienceness.

I smiled, goose bumps flushing over my skin as the memory of what we did together made my stomach flip continuously.

I felt amazing, like I was floating, and we were both so full of happiness this morning, I knew deep in my heart that Harry had started to turn a full corner.

It was still early days, but I knew we were now on the right track.

Ignoring the Facebook message that flashed repeatedly on my phone, I gathered up the products for our dressing table and carefully carried the bottles of aftershave and perfume towards it.

After I'd finished that, I checked the bag and made sure I took the toothbrushes out, as well as the toothpaste and quickly rushed to the bathroom, opening the door.

It wasn't something that was weird for us, I mean, we were pretty comfortable with each other to the point where we were sharing our bodies, this house and everything else that came with being in a relationship with each other, so walking into the bathroom while one of us was actually using it was like a walk in the park.

Countless times over the last year I had walked in on Harry on the toilet, and vice versa.

Granted, at first it wasn't something that you wanted to see, but we gradually got used to it as we got comfortable with each other.

"Why the hell were you calling me mum? Have you got some weird kink going on that I don't know about, Harold?"

I paused, frowning at the sound of Louis' voice that was on the other end of the phone.

That wasn't Anne, and I was 100% positive that Harry said 'mum' on the way to the bathroom.

He did, didn't he?

I racked my brain, knowing that he most definitely had said the word 'mum' as he entered the bathroom.

His phone was on loudspeaker, and with Harry being around the corner of the bathroom, I noticed almost immediately that he wasn't actually on the toilet- or anywhere near it for that matter.