Epilogue

Two years later

Izzy's POV:
I'd been awake for hours, unable to sleep, my stomach in complete knots.

Staring aimlessly up at the ceiling above me, I huffed and puffed quietly, a thousand and one thoughts racing through my mind as I tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable and in a position that would hopefully send me off to sleep.

But nothing worked.

I tried counting sheep, counting stars, thinking of the bags that were going to sit under my eyes all day today... but nothing, absolutely nothing worked.

Sighing, I sat up in bed agitatedly and grabbed my phone, lighting up the dark room and noticing that I had a new text message.

Smiling to myself, I quickly typed in my passcode and opened our texting thread, instantly feeling a little bit better.

Well, they say you're not supposed to see the groom on your wedding day, but texting was allowed surely?

Still, we made our own rules around here.

"I miss you, so much Izzy... I can't sleep without you. xxx."

"I can't sleep either... too much on my mind, I can't relax and I miss you too. xxx."

"Fancy a late-night rendezvous? Xxx."

I grinned, highly tempted at his offer.

"As much as that offer is extremely tempting, if your mother finds out that I sneaked out to see you she will absolutely murder me. Besides, we don't need anymore bad luck H. xxx."

"She's a buzzkill. And we make our own luck, baby. xxx."

I smiled to myself, my heart racing.

"We are getting married TODAY. Can you believe that? Xxx."

"Are you nervous? Because quite frankly, I am shitting it. Xxx."

I snorted, containing my laugh so I didn't wake up the girls.

I was in the ensuite bedroom, sharing with my bridal party that consisted of Anne, Jo, Gemma, and Amy (Harry and Gemma's stepsister), then Phoebe, Sam, Dani, Molly, Savannah, Terri-Ann, Charlie (yes, really) and my beautiful niece Amelia and goddaughter Isabelle.

Amelia was Molly's daughter, whom Ryan had taken on since they became inseparable following Gran's funeral a few years back.

At first, I was a little concerned about the whole thing and had my reservations at how awkward it was that my ex-boyfriend had fathered my friend's child, yet the moment I laid my eyes on my new-born baby niece, I was completely and utterly in love with her... not to mention that both Harry and I knew deep down that it didn't take blood or DNA to be a father.

Ryan was her father, just as much as my dad was mine- and he was completely besotted with her, as was I, and I was so proud of him.

Not to mention that Amelia had her Uncle Harry completely wrapped around her finger.

Harry's groom party was smaller, as he was sharing with his father Des, his stepbrother Mike, his nephew Alfie (Amy's son) his best friend Jonathan (he was living in Dublin, Ireland when Harry and I originally met) hence why it took us so long to be introduced to one another, and finally, Harry's newest best friend, Mitch.