155.

Where in the world's the forgotten?
They're lost inside your memory
You're dragging on, your heart's been broken, as we all go down in history...

Where in the world did the time go?
It's where your spirit seems to roam
Like losing faith to our abandon
or an empty hallway from a broken home.

Well don't look away from the arms of a bad dream, don't look away, sometimes you're better lost than to be seen...

I don't feel strange, it's more like haunted, another moment trapped in time...
I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's like a child that was left behind.

So where in the world's the forgotten?
Like soldiers from a long lost war.
We share the scars from our abandon and what we remember becomes folklore...

Well, don't look away from the arms of a bad dream, don't look away, sometimes you're better lost than to be seen...

Don't look away from the arms of a moment, don't look away from the arms of tomorrow... don't look away from the arms of a moment, don't look away from the arms of love.

Well, don't look away from the arms of a bad dream, don't look away, sometimes you're better lost than to be seen... don't look away from the arms of a moment, don't look away from the arms of tomorrow...

Don't look away from the arms of a moment, don't look away from the arms of love...

Pausing my music and taking my earplugs out, I sniffed quietly and brought my knees up to my chest, trying with all my might to stop the tears from flowing.

Happy, remember?

You're supposed to be happy... think happy thoughts.

Shoving my earplugs away into my bag, I exhaled loudly and gazed out to the open surroundings of the viaduct that I was currently sitting on.

I had been here before of course, with Harry, when I first came to Holmes Chapel to meet his family.

I loved it so much and it had made such an impression on me, that I often thought found myself thinking about it when everything was quiet back home.

It was peaceful and tranquil- which was something that I needed right now to be able to get out of my own head for a bit.

I'd been here in Holmes Chapel for a week now after the whole X Factor scenario.

Thankfully, Harry and I were on amazing terms after my Instagram post where I defended him.

He didn't have a go or chastise me for making things a little more public, so luckily for me he understood where I was coming from and gently admitted that if it had been the other way round, he probably would have defended me too.

Not to mention that it was also the first time (he said) that a girlfriend of his, whilst being in the public eye, had defended him so graciously and spectacularly.

Even though a part of me felt sad about that, it also made me feel good about myself because I had done something that no other had dared to do.

A week had passed since we had arrived at Holmes Chapel, and with it being December 20th, I woke up this morning not feeling too great... or, to put it plainly, I wasn't feeling too great regarding what month it was and what was facing me on Christmas Day.