110.

Harry's POV:
Laid out on the couch in the living room, I stared at a few of my twitter mentions.

I was flicking through and following a few fans who had sent out nice tweets to me, asking how I was, if I was okay and if I was looking forward to enjoying the impending hiatus that was literally around the corner.

But what they didn't know, was that I wasn't okay, and I wasn't remotely looking forward to the hiatus now either- in fact, that was the last thing on my mind.

I had just endured a 17 hour hell, so my exhaustion didn't cut it- in fact, I was pretty much delirious as I scrolled through twitter absent-mindedly.

I hadn't slept at all, and after being up all night laying next to Izzy, it was safe to say that everything was catching up with me- and my temper, along with my heartbreak was close to breaking point.

I stared at my phone again, exhaling loudly and slowly, my thumb rubbing across the surface of the screen that displayed a scan picture of my baby.

Our baby.

I hadn't told Izzy yet, but along with the medication that was handed to me, Jessica had also given me a few copies of the scan pictures that she had managed to take.

At the time I didn't really take it in, but as the last few hours went by, I couldn't stop myself from looking at it... and feeling my heart to break all over again.

I would never get the chance to feel my baby kick her, I would never get the chance to sing to her bump and whisper sweet nothings to him or her, whilst Izzy slept peacefully beside me.

I felt so guilt ridden, so devastated and utterly useless that I couldn't do anything to take Izzy's pain away, because I would have in a heart beat.

I would swap places with her right now and go through that pain for her, because she didn't deserve this... she didn't deserve any of it.

It wasn't right and it wasn't fair, she had been through too much already and now that her one last chance at motherhood was cruelly taken away from her, it was as if she had finally given up.

We were still in the dark regarding her actual period cycle, so we didn't know if we could conceive again, but that wasn't the point.

Seeing the screenshot of our baby disappear, I shut my eyes as mum's picture flashed up on the screen instead.

I sighed, hard.

I hadn't called or text to let her know about anything, and I knew that she was worried.

But I also knew that she was incredibly excited and was looking forward to this pregnancy as much as we were.

My baby was her first grandchild and although I didn't want to break her heart as well, I knew I was going to either way.

Pulling myself together, I pinched the corners of my eyes and coughed loudly, willing myself to hold it together.

I answered the phone and lifted it towards my ear.

"Harry! Thank God! You never called me yesterday, and I discreetly left messages on your machine and-"

I was wavering at the sound of her voice.

"Mum-"

"I just wanted to know what was going on babe and if everything was okay, I don't mean to be overbearing if that's what you think-"

"Mum."

She stopped, at the croak of my voice.

"Harry, baby what's wrong?"