139.

I twirled Oscar's ring around my finger, gazing at Harry's ring on his hand which was positioned just above my left breast.

He too, was wearing his ring on his wedding finger and I couldn't help but stare at it, wondering what it would look like with a wedding band there instead... and where he would put Oscar's ring once we were married.

We were laying beside one another on the couch in gran's living room, the TV on as background noise as Harry began falling half asleep.

Beside me, Ryan had his head buried in his phone, while Louis and Danielle were making a ruckus upstairs, and Phoebs, Liam, Niall and Sam were in the kitchen busy making dinner for us all.

Well, trying too.

Molly, who had thanked me for allowing her to stay the last couple of days, decided to go home and see her mam for a bit, which is something that I completely understood and vouched for.

Perhaps seeing and being with her mum would give her the strength to carry on without Dan.

Plus, what pregnant girl didn't want their mother at this time?

Urgh, even thinking of Dan or his name was enough to make my skin crawl now.

I had hoped, in retrospect, because of her current emotional state with her hormones that I had somehow helped and guided her into the light; and to know that I had done something good was an amazing feeling.

It was one step closer for me to being the best therapist/psychologist that I could be.

Molly was just a little younger than myself, but I knew she could do this if she wanted too.

I knew she would make an amazing mummy and I knew she would do everything (and more) in her power to give her child the best of everything in life as a single mother... not to mention that she had me as her friend, and I'd give her and the baby the world if I had too.

I just wanted to help and do the right thing, but mostly by Molly... because at the end of the day, she was slap bang in the middle of it after all.

Gazing back at both mine and Harry's rings, the thought brought me to think about my upcoming engagement ring, and eventually (when we were married sometime in the future) how my engagement ring, wedding band and Oscar's ring would look like altogether.

Would it look silly wearing all three of them on my finger?

I knew it was my choice to do so, but I didn't want to rub off the significance of either rings.

My engagement and wedding band were for that finger alone, but then Oscar's ring was also on that finger because he was apart of Harry, and Harry was now apart of me.

It was a bond that glued us together as a couple and as parents.

But even if I did decide just to have my engagement and wedding rings on my finger, where would Oscar's ring go?

Would I be able to wear it on my other hand?

Would I even get to a point sometime in my life where I would feel at peace enough to not to wear it someday?

I didn't know, but what I did know was that myself and Harry couldn't keep our son wrapped away from our friends anymore... we had to tell them.

In the mean time, I shrugged off my thoughts, choosing not to think about it just yet as I had other things to think about that were on my mind.

I guess I could only ever actually decide once I had the engagement and wedding rings anyway.

I smiled to myself, wondering what and when would be the day that Harry was going to "officially" propose to me.