146.*

"Isabelle!" Harry yelled, the banging of the door firmly hitting the doorframe behind him.

I stood nervously and rather excitedly, biting my nail as I heard Harry pounding around the room looking for me.

"Isabelle!" came my name a second time, Harry's voice piercing and penetrating through me as the sound of my name vibrated through the walls of the bedroom.

Fuck, he was so angry.

"If you don't get out here right this minute, so help me God you will regret it Isabelle."

I paused nervously, grinning to myself as the tone of Harry's voice dripped with sexual tension and anger, making me even more wet than I already was and him more pissed off as I disobeyed him even more.

Gaining the confidence, I slowly approached him from the ensuite bathroom, my entire body melting at the sight of him.

He stood with a tense look on his face, the frown evident in the crease of his forehead, his curly hair pushed back messily, creating that magnificent bump towards the right side of his head.

Harry's chest was heaving madly as he inhaled and exhaled hard and fast, his hungry green eyes firmly fixated on me.

His stance in general was so domineering and slightly terrifying that it made me absolutely weak at the knees- not to mention the added effect of his suit that fitted him in all the right places.

Licking my scarlet stained lips in preparation, I took my chance and gazed up at him.

I could barely see him because of my shattered nerves and the sexual dizzy spell he had put me under, but I could sense his anger- and God it made me clench inside.

Pulling my shit together because I so desperately wanted to face up to the consequences of my actions, I walked up to him, a little apprehensively, my legs wobbling in my heels with fear and excitement running through me, my mind wondering what Harry was about to do to me.

Knowing that I had disobeyed him again and had taken this a little too far with the teasing text message (and not waiting for him on my knees as he instructed), excited the living shit out of me and I couldn't wait to see what Harry had in store to punish me.

Harry leaned forward slowly, his eyes raking all over my body, looking me up and down.

I stood nervously once again, holding my breath but enjoying the way he was observing me, as I waited quietly for my next instruction or for my punishment to unfold accordingly because of the text message I had sent.

I let out a shaky gasp the second Harry grabbed at my wrist, squeezing it tightly as another small gasp escaped from my mouth.

"I thought I had made myself very clear, Isabelle." He said slowly.

My heart was pounding, and fuck me I was enjoying this way more than I should have been.

"What was my strict instruction Isabelle?"

Normally, I hated it when he referred to me by my full name, but this, this was fucking sexy.

I paused, holding my breath and standing tall as Harry loomed over me, his entire frame becoming more and more intimidating by the second.

"You instructed me to open up my gift, to wear it and wait on my knees behind the bedroom door for you."

Harry stood, eyebrows raised.

"Sir." He corrected me, "You will address me as sir, until I tell you otherwise Isabelle. Do you hear me?"

"Yes sir." I said timidly, eyes flickering towards the floor.