123.*

Unclipping my seatbelt off after Harry had pulled us into a nearby deserted lay by, I pounced the second his hand left the hand brake, struggling to pull his own seatbelt off in the process.

I was pulsing everywhere, most of it coming from between my legs.

Harry shuddered beneath me, my mouth was dry and my heart was thudding at the excitement of pulling over and potentially being caught.

I was literally on a sexual high.

I was so horny that I felt like I was going to combust if he didn't at least make me come once.

My hands shook nervously as I stroked his chest through his t-shirt, feeling his hands cup my ass and the corners of my thighs, gaining a firm, yet hard grip of my curves.

"Couldn't wait until we got in the back?" he laughed.

His mouth was crushed warmly against mine as I moved above him, causing a delicious friction between me, my wet knickers and Harry.

God, I was fucking desperate.

I moaned into his mouth, clutching at his head as we kissed again hungrily, the passion inside the car and between us building up hotly.

"I need you." I whispered, "I need you so badly, Harry."

"How badly, tell me?"

"So badly that I'm gonna come just lookin' at you."

"That's good to know." he murmured teasingly.

"Well you try not getting horny after watching your fantasy walk out right in front of you..." I breathed, noticing immediately that Harry had stopped.

It irritated the fuck out of me.

"What?"

"Fantasy? You have a fantasy?"

I paused, staring down at him, my fingers clenched in his hair as I stilled on his lap, no longer gyrating on him.

"What's your fantasy, Izzy?" he asked me, and I suddenly remembered the conversation between him and Louis that day in the bathroom.

Shit.

"Is it me?" he teased, "In a suit?"

"Don't be so full of yourself, Harry."

"You'll be full of me soon if you don't start answering my question."

I tensed.

"So if I don't answer, I'll be full of you anyway?" I asked, a sultry tone to my voice.

Oh I like the sound of that.

Harry smirked, "Suppose that didn't quite work out as a threat then..."

"Not at all, baby." I replied, before I found the courage to be honest with him; "And yes... my fantasy is you, in one of your suits."

"Really?" he asked, my knees still bent as I continued to sit above him; "Me in a suit is your ultimate fantasy?"

"No, you fucking me in a suit is my ultimate fantasy." I corrected, "Why do you think I'm so fucking horny today?"

Harry grinned.

"If you knew what today was going to do to you Izzy, why did you agree to it?"

"Because you asked me too, and if you hadn't had noticed, I kept asking if you still wanted me there in hope that you would say, 'stay in the car Iz, it's fine Iz...' but no, you insisted on continuing and making me gush faster than Niagara fucking Falls."