148.*

I literally felt the wind get knocked out of me once I laid my eyes on the private jet plane that was casually parked upon the runway.

Harry grinned, grasping at my hand and pulling me closer towards him.

I was speechless, really.

"Cat caught your tongue?" he teased me, before placing a small kiss on the corner of my forehead.

Harry looked insanely good today, his outfit now consisting of black skinny jeans, his white Kiss t-shirt that showed off his tattoos on his arms, a duffel bag that was used for his own hand luggage; his hair was down and completing his look, were a pair of sunglasses that were sitting pretty on his handsome face.

He wasn't dressed up, but completely dressed down, as he explained that we would be flying for a ridiculous amount of hours and it was important to feel comfortable.

So I settled for blue jeans, a grey vest top that seemed to have a tint of green in it, with a leaf themed jacket and black ankle boots that accentuated my outfit perfectly.

Armed with sunglasses and my own bag that Harry had packed for me, I was ready to rock and roll.

"Izzy, stay close. Walk in front of me babe because there's press over there." Harry said slowly, "Just keep on walking, I won't leave you I promise." He added protectively, his arm tightening around my waist.

"What if they circle around us?"

"Just keep walkin' baby, ignore it and don't stop. Just keep going."

"But what if they stop you? Harry, there's fans everywhere-" I panicked, to which I stopped and swallowed nervously; "What are we going to do?"

"I'll keep walking too, but I may have to stop if there's fans Izzy... I can't not stop. I'm sorry." He exasperated guiltily, as the airport security officer gestured that a picture had just been taken of us; "I wish you didn't have to deal with this side of it, I wish I could just take you away like a normal person." Harry sighed, "Sorry, I don't know what else to do."

"Harry, it's not your fault." I reassured him, "It's fine. I'll stay with you-"

"No, absolutely not, you'll get crushed in there-"

"And you won't?" I argued.

"Iz, it's different with me. They want me. I'll have security. You need to go to the desk and stay safe there, I'll meet you there I promise."

"Harry-" I sighed nervously.

"Iz, please. It can be frightening and overwhelming, and I don't want this to frighten you. Please just listen to me and go straight to the desk, I will be with you shortly I promise."

I gazed at him, biting my lip and wondering if I was doing the right thing leaving him alone (well, with security) but Harry was big enough to look after himself, and as always, he knew best in situations like this.

It was his job, after all.

A blinding light shot through my irises when I had just about managed to reach a decision, the glasses not even protecting me from the flash of light from the camera- that's how strong they were.

Multiply that by a couple of hundred, it was no wonder why Harry wasn't permanently suffering with migraines.

"Iz, we need to move. Now." Harry instructed, turning me around on the spot as we walked.

Snap!

Holy shit that light was bright.

"Harry! Isabelle! Over here! Look right over here to this camera-"