119.

I froze, staring at the intercom.

Ashes... into Glass?

But that would mean...

"Hello? Miss?" came the voice again, "Did you get that? The company is Ashes into Glass, I'm a representative-"

I couldn't say or do anything, I was completely frozen on the spot; yet my mind was the only thing that was actually doing anything- thinking.

It was too early, wasn't it?

Didn't the lady say when the idea was pitched to us after the miscarriage that it would take up to six weeks for the rings to be designed and sent back to us?

"We heard you." came Harry's response, his hand hovering over mine on the intercom; "Come on in, mate." he added gently, switching to the button to buzz the delivery guy through the main gate.

I was still frozen on the spot, staring at a weird mark on the wall that brought me the reminder of the last time Harry and I was in this hallway together, when we were caught by his mother.

That seemed like a distant memory and such a long time ago now.

"Izzy?"

I turned, catching Harry's gaze as he moved closer towards me.

"Baby, it's okay."

I shook my head, my emotions immediately getting the better of me.

"It's not okay, Harry. He's home... Oscar's home early Harry and I'm not ready, I'm not even remotely ready and I don't think I can-"

"Hey, hey... we don't have to open them up just yet if you don't want too, Iz." Harry whispered, "Just breathe for me babe, okay? We'll just sign for the box and leave it at that, if you want too."

"I can't keep my baby in a box-"

"Then we'll figure it out once the delivery guy leaves, okay?"

The delivery guy.

The delivery guy knows where we live... and he knows Harry lives here, that this is his address.

He knows the box, which quite clearly gives the game away that it contains something with ashes, is addressed to Harry.

"Izzy, what's wrong?"

"He knows where the delivery has come from-" I whispered, as panic literally rode through my veins; "And he knows who you are, where you live... what if he blabs? What if he goes to the press and tells them what he delivered? Harry-"

"Isabelle." He said firmly, his hands now literally wrapped around my upper arms, holding me still; "He will not blab. I promise."

I shook my head tearfully.

"You can't promise me that, you know of all people how awful people can be Harry-"

"I did just promise you, and I will again. He won't say a word, it's more than his job's worth and it will look bad on the company if they broke confidentiality- and I'll sue them halfway to next fucking Sunday if they so much as breathe a word. But they won't. Alright?"

He was right, of course he was.

There were confidentiality laws and agreements in place for things such as this... they would be breaking the law, wouldn't they?

"Alright?" Harry said out loud again, his hands now stroking my arms.

I nodded, feeling my body shake as he clutched my neck and kissed my forehead softly, bringing my body towards his.