108.

I huffed agitatedly, brushing my hair back off my face annoyingly.

"How's the party planning going?" Harry grinned at me from across the room, flicking his way through his many sheets of paper that consisted of his upcoming schedule.

I huffed, again.

"Tell me why I agreed to be Maid of Honour, again?"

"Cause you're out of your damn mind." Harry smirked, "And just so we're clear, no strippers Isabelle."

I stiffened, almost immediately.

"Oh really?" I murmured, writing down in my book that I had purchased a while ago.

On the front in blazing letters, it screamed 'Phoebe's Hen Party Plan - KEEP OUT', and in small letters underneath, it said 'That includes you too, Harry' which made me giggle every time I saw it.

But mostly it was aimed at anyone else and especially Phoebe because she was a nosey bitch at the best of times.

I wanted this to be perfect, and to go without a single hitch.

"Uh uh," Harry responded; "No strippers, I mean it."

"And does that rule apply to you, too?" I muttered, furiously typing out my plan of action on a spreadsheet that I had mapped out in front of me.

"I told you, strippers do nothing for me."

I smirked, "We both know that's a lie. Remember Thailand?"

"Okay, let me rephrase that." he replied, licking his lips; "Strippers do absolutely nothing for me, unless that stripper is you."

I smirked, pursing my lips outwards as I caught his eye over the lid of my laptop screen.

"Are you really not having strippers for Liam?" I asked, unsure if he was actually joking or if he was being deadly serious with me; "I mean, it's kind of like... tradition isn't it? It's his last night of freedom, shouldn't you be taking that seriously?"

Harry shrugged, "Dunno, I'm leaving that part up to Louis. He'll handle that I'm sure. But then again, spending a lifetime with Phoebs... fucking hell, I'll pay for the stripper myself. Poor bastard, I'll send the poor sod off in style."

"Oi!" I laughed, "She's not that bad, and besides I'm handling Phoebe's, so."

"You're getting strippers? For real?"

"I'm getting her a stripper, Harry. Not us."

"Don't act like you won't enjoy it, Izzy."

"Not going to lie, I probably will." I teased him, "Nice, ripping, tight, hot body, oozing with baby lotion... gyrating against me in a tiny thong-"

"Are you deliberately trying to piss me off?"

"Is it working?"

"Yes." He grunted.

I giggled, "You know I'm only teasing you, Harry. Those nice, ripping, tight, hot bodies oozing with baby lotion have nothing on you, my love."

He gave me a look, before he rolled his eyes and shook his head, turning back to his pages in the corner of the bedroom.

"Speaking of which, your birthday is coming up soon." I said, "Not entirely sure what you would like... a stripper maybe?"

"Are you going to strip for me?" he asked, not even looking from the papers.

"Do you want me to strip for you?"