142.*

I smiled to myself, nudging my face further into the soft, cloud like pillow in a weak attempt to ignore him.

My smile soon turned into a grin however, and then a girly giggle, when the gorgeous Cheshire accent that I had grown to love effortlessly drawled beside my ear, waking me up from the absolute perfect dream that I was having.

"Wake up, baby." Harry cooed, his hard chest pressed tightly against my back, his firm but very tender hands on my hips... and his mouth working wonders on my earlobe as he licked and nibbled on it sensually.

So that wasn't a dream then, obviously... not that I had a problem with real life of course.

I smiled leisurely, waking up from my slumber as Harry littered my spine with soft kisses, moving all the way down to the bridge of my tailbone and bum, lightly caressing and kissing it before making his way back up to me with even more tender kisses.

Now fully awake, I smiled sleepily at him and turned promptly onto my hip, welcoming him into my arms as he kissed me on the lips, his mouth tasting of syrup and coffee.

"Good morning..."

"Good morning to you too," I smiled, "What's all this?" I asked, giggling slightly as he continued to cover my body with kisses; "Harry..." I whispered, feeling his lips move across the swell of my cleavage.

It had been a long week, and last night I was itching to get into bed so I could just envelope myself into the deepest, darkest corner of our bed and sleep until I had no choice but to wake, my eyes groggy and blurry.

But yet, as I stretched ever so slowly, loosening and relaxing my muscles, my head leaned to the side and a gentle sigh escaped from my lips as Harry began to pull down the silk sheet from me- igniting a pleasurable shudder as the silk ran over my smooth skin and already hardened nipples thanks to his tender kisses.

I bit my lip, watching him pull the sheet off me, his eyes soaking up my exposed body and commenting on how my shapely, beautiful body was apparently making him hard- especially as it moved beneath the silk as I slept.

"What about Ryan...?" I whispered, as Harry moved and took a small peak of me between my legs, his passion for me growing tenfold.

"All taken care of, baby." He murmured, his hand now stroking my face; "So let me, take care of you." Harry murmured quietly, rolling me onto my side and up against his chest.

I wanted to protest at first, but the second I felt him cupping my thigh in one hand and gently brushing the hair from my face, I knew I was done for.

"You look like an angel when you're asleep," Harry said softly, his hand massaging at my thigh as I let out a small sigh; "My beautiful angel..." He breathed into my ear, nuzzling my neck softly, "And you're all mine, baby."

I gasped, cupping Harry's head as he dropped back into the crook of my neck, his warm breath on my skin as he suckled on my pulse point, causing a ripple of goose bumps as my nipples became even harder.

"Harry..."

He murmured softly against my ear, his hand sliding ever so slowly down my thigh to towards my knee, his fingertips running over the trail of goose bumps he had left in his wake- yet the more he touched me, the more power he had to leave even more across my body.

I bit my lip, careful to suppress my moans into my pillow as my desire for Harry began to perfectly form between my legs, my ass pressed up warm against his hardening cock.

As if on instinct alone, his hand travelled behind my knee, caressing it gently while whispering how much he loved me into the dip of my ear, his hand continuing to move back up from my knee over my hip, and onto my stomach before sliding between my legs.