130.*

"Iz... Izzy... baby, we're here."

I woke at the feel of Harry shaking me gently, his hand wrapped around my upper arm as I laid horizontally against the window of the car.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, rubbing at my eye as I tried to force myself awake.

"Just after midnight." he said lowly, to which I groaned sleepily; "C'mon. If we check in quickly, you can head straight to bed..."

"I need a shower, first." I yawned, "I feel disgusting."

"You look beautiful. And smell it, just for the record."

I smiled at him, brushing my hair back messily.

"Messy hair, cheeks that are red raw, eyes that are glassed over because of the amount of tears I've cried, dirty clothes, the ugly crying- are you sure you'd still call this beautiful, Harry?"

"The most beautiful girl in the world." Harry cut across, his curled hands now removing themselves away from his steering wheel and heading towards my way; "Nothing will ever change that, even the so called ugly crying." he said, making me smile softly.

The fluttering in my belly was moving more evidently as he stroked my cheek gently.

"Only a special kind of boy can love a girl's ugly crying," I smirked at him, my hand touching the back of his; "I love you, Harry."

"I'll take the good with the bad, Izzy. I'll take one for the team." he smiled, his eyes now focusing on my lips as his breathing got a little heavier; "I love you too, Iz."

"Thank you, for today." I whispered, almost guiltily, "You've been... amazing, and-" I stammered, almost losing it again.

"Hey, hey, it's okay-"

"No, I need to tell you, Harry." I pushed through, taking a deep breath; "I need to get this off my chest. I'm so grateful that I have you... you've kept me busy today, you've let me cry, you've been there for me in ways I can't even explain... and now you've done all this because I couldn't face going back to Gran's house. You have no idea how much this means to me, Harry. Thank you."

"Baby, you're so welcome." he whispered gently, a short but sweet smile coming across his perfect face that gleamed under the street light of the car park; "C'mon. Let's get inside, yeah? I'll rustle something up to eat while you're in the shower."

I nodded, my hand still clutching at his before he gently stroked the skin under my eye with his thumb.

I smiled tearfully, before turning and pulling at the handle to open the car door, stepping out onto the gravel in the car park of Kaowood Country Park- Woodland Lodges.

Perfect.

Woodland Lodges offered the perfect retreat for a relaxing break in a choice of detached lodges sleeping 2-8 persons.

Set within 15 acres of idyllic woodland, Harry had decided on the stunning park because it was a haven for wildlife and boasted woodland walks, a pond and picnic area- not to mention it was peaceful and full of serenity.

Something I desperately needed right now.

The base we were staying in also gave me the chance to show Harry the many delights of West Wales, including the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and the breath-taking views and scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park.

I had never been here before as it was always a place I thought that you would share with your loved one, but now as I stood on the noisy gravel beneath my feet, I stared at the woodland around me and came face to face with the reception hut that had extremely low lighting and a beautiful setting around the entire wooden building.