152.

"Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break, today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?"

I grinned to myself, my eyes glued on the television screen in front of me as Biff Tannen and Marty McFly came to life before me.

I'd had a rough day so to speak, but thankfully, after spending hours (actually, I practically spent two entire days on my work really) finishing off assignments and completing my work for the winter term for college, everything was now handed in and I was officially set free for Christmas.

Thank God.

I wanted to celebrate that bloody much, I even posted a meme on Instagram- and I never bloody post memes.

Now all I had to do was wait for Harry to come home to me from the States and wait for him to finish his UK promotional duties, before we headed off to Holmes Chapel for Christmas together.

Also, another good thing with Harry being home was that I'd at least be able to attend some of his promotional appearances here in the UK while he promoted the album, seeing as I had missed out on the US ones.

I knew he had some things lined up, with The X Factor final being his last One Direction appearance before the hiatus finally kicked in.

It was a scary thought, but something that we had knowingly talked about since we pretty much met in London, was literally around the corner.

The hiatus was going to happen and Harry was going to be free from One Direction... and for the first time in years, his schedule was going to be completely clear.

Already he had put some plans in motion, especially while out in LA with me a few weeks back, he had gone through some movie scripts, attended a couple of read-throughs and auditions to get himself out there, just to get a taste for it.

We still had lots to think about though, as December was the month that Harry would either be leaving Modest for another company or renewing his contract with them- but if I was being completely honest with myself, we hadn't talked about it since we left Jeff that day after I'd convinced him not to sign.

So we still had lots to think and talk about; and even though I was completely missing him, I couldn't complain though.

I'd had the best time in California with him and we made memories together that I would cherish for the rest of my lifetime.

I was a very lucky, lucky girl and I knew that deep down; and besides, we had our first Christmas to look forward to together and I was immensely looking forward to doing something completely different to what I was used too.

Before hand, I'd wake up in the morning and I would go straight to the cemetery to visit my mum and dad on Christmas morning after a restless night's sleep.

It was always the same at Christmas, on my birthday, on their birthdays, days like Mother's Day and Father's day were always the worst.

I'd just spent hours there, either talking to them or in tears (depending on my actual mood each year), laying down a beautiful wreath or bouquet of flowers that I would save excessively for.

Christmas especially would contain a card to them both, a little gift placed on their headstone and I'd normally down a bottle of vodka to help me through the day (Gran would never smell vodka on me) before I'd return back to Gran's for some dinner and my presents.

She always tried her best with me, bless her, especially when I was a child and I knew no different... but I never went without.

Ever.