Chapter 6

My eyes fluttered open and close for at least 5 or 6 times. It took a while for my eyes to accept the blinding light that was seeping through the door, but in the midst of all my confusion a person with huge ears and a really awkward smile appeared. It definitely wasn't Suho.

"Are you okay, " he asked.

I nodded, as I stood up brushing off all the dust I got from the closet. His tall stature and yoda like ears stole all my attention. Gradually his name started to resurface in my memory.

"Chanyeol?"

He smiled. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

I bobbed my head careful not get too near him. Who knows what pranks he has under his sleeves. I sat down on the couch, "Where's Suho? He kinda just... disappeared."

He rubbed the nape of his neck as he also seated himself next to me making the couch sink. "Oh, he's in the rooms trying to put the all the boys to bed."

I stiffened as soon as I felt myself slipping closer to him. Darn this overly soft and fluffy couch. "Bed? What are you guys? His kids? " I tried to distract myself.

The boy before me smiled, "Uh-- well-- The boys and I actually live faraway from our parents--- so we always look for our parent's love."

A chuckle escaped me, "Parent's love?"

I hung a silence in the air.

I don't know why I was bitter against the word 'parents'. I just happened to be that way.

The tension between Chanyeol and I rose, and it was obvious that the boy wasn't enjoying the silence.

He coughed a little before clearing his throat, "If you want, we could adopt you. Suho will more than welcome you into our family. I mean he always wanted a girl. I mean a daughter, not really a girl as a possession. You know what I mean." Chanyeol tripped over his words and simultaneously his ears turned a shade of rose. To think this boy was the same boy who was pranking me all week. He gave me one of those awkward smiles once again, and a chuckle that could warm up everything inside of you. I smiled.

It's amazing how one person could seethe out so much joy.

I straightened up and threw away all the emotional garbage, "So where are all the other members that won?"

He looked at me blankly for a second, but later said, "Oh, you mean the rest of the the EXO-K mem- I mean the rest of my group."

"EXO-K? What's that?"

He remained silent, while nervously looking down at his hands. "Ah... I'm not allowed to tell you..."

I thought about what Jinhee told me.

EXO? Aren't they the new boy group she's obsessing over?

"You must really like the group called EXO then. Are you guys like their biggest fans? Is that your fanclub?"

He looked at me with an annoyed expression, "Are you sure you really don't know who we are?"

I shook my head. Here we go again .

I looked straight into his eyes, "Didn't I tell you guys. You.Guys.Are. My. STUDENTS. Why? Have we met in the past? Or could it be you guys are magical beings from another galaxy that has superpowers!?"

He laughed once again forcing me to smile even more. His laugh was so contagious.

"Never mind, I guess you're right. We are the biggest fans of EXO. You know people aren't always what you expect them to be."

"So you're not the mischievous, bubbly person I think you are?"

We had another exchange of laughs, "Never mind. C'mon the other guys are probably looking for you." He stood up towering over me, but instead getting past me, his legs got tangled causing him to instantly fall.

It was a hard fall too, but not on the ground. He fell right on me. His eyes were wide open.

It took a while to process, but when it hit me I started to break out in a cold sweat.

I'm on a couch, with a person on top of me, and that person happens to be my student!

I held my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear how fast my heart was racing. I mean he would get off of me sooner or later right?

I was wrong.

For a few minutes we stayed like that, but I found myself to be the only one tense. His shocked expression was gone, instead he stared deeply into my eyes. He brushed off a strand of hair from my cheeks carefully inspecting every inch of my face, but as soon as he did a person came in screaming, "Hyung! At least do it somewhere private!"

Both of us bolted up to clear up any misunderstandings. He turned around instantly putting a distance between us and started panicking, "It's not what you think Sehun."

Sehun mischieviously smiled, "I need to tell the others."

Chanyeol stood frozen in one place trying to let what he just heard sink in.

"Guys! You're never going to guess what Chanyeol hyung's been do-."

The next thing I know it Chanyeol is on top of Sehun trying to keep his mouth shut.

Eventually all the EXO-K members arrived at the scene. Suho, the first to speak out said, "I told you guys to stay quiet."

Sehun struggled escaping Chanyeol's grip, "But hyung, Chan-" Chanyeol from behind elbowed Sehun causing him to fall onto the couch.

"Enough of this!" Suho demanded dragging all of us to his bedroom."Let's get to the point." Suho sat down on his spinny leather chair crossing one leg over the other, "We're here to tell Minhye what our request was remember." He looked at me seeing my uneasy eyes, "Don't worry Minhye, it's nothing impossible. It's just that we need someone to run some errands for us, and we were hoping if it was possible for you to meet our needs. Each of us is limited to one favor per day, so it won't be too hard for you."

My eyebrows scrunched up, "So you want me as an errand girl?" All of them nodded simultaneously.

"There are some conditions though," D.O. added, "EXO-M must never find out that you do any favors for us or el--"

"Wait," I said, "EXO-M? You mean the rest of you guys?"

D.O. rolled his eyes, "Yeah, continuing on. If any of the other guys find out there will be a consequence. You'll find out what it'll be when the time comes."

"Why can't they find out?" I asked him.

D.O. looked even more annoyed as he snapped, "I didn't finish yet! Now for my final statement: No questions asked please." Then he walked away laying down on his bed going straight to sleep.

Kai who was awfully quiet spoke up, "Your first job is to make our breakfast. You better do it as quick as possible. You never know when the boys are going to get up." He smirked giving me an eye smile.

As quick as that the boys dispersed after showing me the kitchen. It was only, 4am, and I can't believe I'm in another person's house cooking breakfast in secrecy!

How did I ever get myself in this situation?!

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon

Tutoring EXO ( EXO fanfic )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara