Chapter 32

(Minhye's POV)

"I'm trying to rap
But I'd rather take a nap.
Nothing's gonna beat me
You'll see, with my vocabulary."

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Tao rolled around the floor cupping his ears

Was I that bad?

Then he stood up and began to pace back and forth, but began to rant.

"There's no flow. No rhythm. No sense. You also have to use your natural voice as as much as you can. Don't be aggressive. And don't just find words that rhyme. It doesn't always have to rhyme. It's like singing. Just put your emotions into it!"

All the boys looked at me trying to stifle a laugh.

Singing was much easier. There were notes to depend on, lyrics to use. Rap, there was nothing but your creative mind. Most likely I didn't have one.

Words came out of me like a river, but I spoke like a kindergartener reciting a nursery rhyme.

All the members watched me except for one who was currently with Jinhee.

Honestly, I wasn't worried about my best friend. It was more like I worried for the member.

I could say Jinhee was a handful, but Jinhee was beyond a handful. Maybe that's why I could handle the boys so easily. With Jinhee I learned how to be patient, however I never needed how to learn to become her friend, because the instant we met we clicked.

We were about to have another rap session, when the door abruptly burst open. It was the member who offered to distract Jinhee. He seemed flustered, distracted, lost.

"Uh where's Minhye's friend?" Chanyeol asked.

The member's sense came back regaining composure, "Oh, she's in our floor's kitchenette."

"And why isn't she with you?" I continued for Chanyeol.

He shrugged carefreely and went to sit with the boys.

I became worried so I rushed out the room to find her. When I reached the kitchenette, she was there sitting on the ground. I called out to her once or twice, but she didn't respond. Actually she seemed lost too, until I shook her to reality. She was still blindfolded.

"Minhye?" Jinhee reached out her hands and hugged me, surprising me for just a second.

I hugged her back as I kept asking if she was okay or not. After that she explained how she had to leave and understood how busy I was with my students. I was only left in shock.

Who could ever tame Jinhee?

I was afraid I spoiled her too much, by always being by her side, but I guess slowly she was beginning to understand that I can't always be with her.

I bid Jinhee farewell, thankful no complications sprouted the time she was here.

Thank Goodness.

---------------------------

Breathe in....

Breath out....

5:30 A.M.

The slightly chilly wind blew through my skin, coloring it like a canvas with a tint of pink.

One

Two

Three

Almost there.....

It's been three weeks now, and still my mentor hasn't came, hence the boys continued to teach me.

The day after Jinhee visited I had dance sessions, and exactly as I expected I was close to death in the end.