Chapter 38

The faint breathing of everyone were the only thing heard through out the room. EXO-M had just returned from China.

"Where is he! Why didn't you return with him!"

Xiumin was hugging me tightly being the only member I allowed near me.

Ajussi was with us as we tried to think of every possibility of where Kris could've been.

It was all useless until everyone noticed Suho breaking down in tears. The whole time it felt like he was keeping something from everyone, but he just kept quiet.

"I didn't want to believe it." He started, "I still don't want to believe it."

No one dared to ask him afraid of his answer.

Ajussi of course stayed professional, "Suho-ssi please tell us. Anything would be helpful."

Suho pressed his palms against his swollen eyes as his voice started to quiver, "Kr-Kris c-called me a few days ago." He let out a sob, "He told me he was offered a job from another company."

The whole room abruptly turned silent with only whispers doubting everything Suho was saying.

"And what did Yi Fan say?" Ajussi continued.

Suho rested his elbows on the table we were surrounding, "He said it could be a new road for him. I didn't actually think he would accept it."

"LIAR!" I yelled.

Everyone even Xiumin who wasn't holding me anymore was startled.

Suho looked straight into my eyes, "I wish I was..."

I was about to pounce on him when Xiumin took me back in his arms and started whispering sweet nothings to me. He began to say everything was going to be okay, but I knew it wasn't.

"Now Minhye... This is just a possibility. It may not be true." Ajussi reassured.

My eyes flickered with a bit of hope, and I knew everyone saw it. "You're going to look for him... right?"

Ajussi smiled and gently patted my head, "Yes, yes we will."

However his eyes said other wise.

Liar.

》》》》》《《《《《

Like the brittle shards of a mirror my whole world seemed to shatter down.

The boys continued to promote, but they all had separate activities so they didn't need to necessarily be together.

Kris still hadn't returned, and today was the 7th day of locking myself up in my room. I was still mad at them.

So what if they cared about me?

So what if they constantly asked if I was okay every morning and night?

So what if they sometimes made food for me?

They didn't care enough to look for Kris...

It was a simple request.

》》》《《《

The moon was illuminating the only path I walked on with several flickering lamp posts teasing my vision.

I just came from Jinhee's university, and now I was on my way home hoping the boys were asleep already.

It's been months since I've began ignoring the boys and just as I guessed nobody made an effort to look for Kris.