Chapter 40

A/N

I decided not to make a special chapter.

Only like 1 person was interested, but that's okay because I like this chapter better. (⌒_⌒)

Hopefully I wrote it well.

(Minhye's POV)

"All right. Got all your stuff for the day... Sehun! We're leaving! Continue your date with the mirror at the concert!"

I pulled the last of the boys' bags into the van, as my mind readied the words I was going to use for my pep talk.

"Alpacas and Cheese! You guys did amazing yesterday! Just do the same today and we are all set!"

A wave of laughter came out from the boys, in harmony with the soft humming of the van engine.

"I call the seat next to Minhye!" A t-rex ran out of the house and rushed to latch onto my arms.

"Chen! No fair! You got to sit with her yesterday!" Tao was now tugging on Chen's arm.

It was the boys second day of their Lost Planet Concert tour, and just like yesterday they were hyped and itching to just perform.

They were still overworked, but with all of them together they seemed happier at least. It was sweet. All they needed was each other to bare their troubles.

I slammed the back door close and ran to the passenger seats. My eyes skimmed around as the boys stared back at me smiling. The sun wasn't even up yet, but it seemed so serene that it felt like the happy mornings we usually had.

My hand unconsciously made it to my chest. A wildfire of an another unfamiliar feeling spread across me. Unsure, of what was happening I took a moment using the van for support.

"Gwenchana?" Chen waved his hand wildly across my face.

My vision slowly blurred as the distant voices in my head began to get clearer.

It was just a dream...

Why was it bothering me so much?

As the cool air around me gently kept me snuggled within my blankets, a sudden warmth made me squirm in slight happiness. Through my squinted eyes I saw Kris, and I was more than happy that he was the one who was appearing my dreams. I was at the edge my bed, and Kris was probably sitting on the floor. Like the usual he had my hands against his cheeks.

He was cold, but of course that was a given since it was a cold night. I liked having dreams like these. Its simplicity is what makes it so special.

As I was about to doze off again from the comfort of Kris holding my hands I heard a his soft voice, "I'm sorry..." and with that my dream changed. If I wasn't mistaken there were tears staining my fingers, but it was just a dream. What could I have done?

I shut my eyes and blinked away the tears that was forming on my eyelids. Chen was already supporting me to stand. My knees felt weak, and my head throbbed. The boys were already in uproar asking whether I was okay, but I focused my mind on something else.

I was searching.

Searching for that one voice to ask if I was okay or not, but my ears never found what it was looking for.

His voice was absent.

I ran back to the dorms and without thinking my legs brought me to the room next to mine.

Kris's room.

It was empty as expected since he was suppose to be in the van, but all of his belongings were missing too. Nothing was left.